2024 NFL Draft Day 2 Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I was not right about a lot of things in this draft but JaTavion Sanders falling was one I was big on. 

His NFL career will be good. I'm pretty confident in that. Dude was a stud at Texas.

3 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I was not right about a lot of things in this draft but JaTavion Sanders falling was one I was big on. 

I think we seriously reached on the TE we took. No one is taking TEs

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

That same thing was posted and shared and I showed the video of Fletcher Cox destroying him enroute to a sack. Its just not representative, IMO. I think Cosmi is our best offensive lineman, but he isn't a top 10 G in the NFL by any stretch.

Ask Ryan Kerrigan how hard it is to be a one man band when your sammiched between Jags. And Fletcher Cox is an all pro that is capable of winning a rep in that fashion. 

4 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I mean, he's a backup. He wasn't exactly great when he got on the field. Doesn't mean he's going to suck but I just think he's another Wylie. 

He is the type of player that Dan Quinn and Adam Peters want. He doesn't need a hand out, just a chance. I think he will do well.

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I think we seriously reached on the TE we took. No one is taking TEs

That’s because the Chargers jumped us for McConkey and they wanted a middle of the field player for Jayden to have a saftey outlet so they took a player who fits that bill. And I’m not comping him to Laporta but they said the exact same thing about that pick last year

Edited by ripsean21

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

That same thing was posted and shared and I showed the video of Fletcher Cox destroying him enroute to a sack. Its just not representative, IMO. I think Cosmi is our best offensive lineman, but he isn't a top 10 G in the NFL by any stretch.

Also PFF: Andrew Wylie isn’t bad!

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Nobody left is going to start over Forbes or BSJ. 

After watching Forbes last year, I would start Mike Sainristil over him right now. BSJ is a player I just really dislike. I think he is way too handsy (can be coached up I guess) and is a liability.

I would sign lots of guys off the street and start them over both those guys.

• Like 1

Sinnott was probably going in the next few picks after we took him. Sanders just wasn't very good. Watched a bunch of him because of my love for the TE position and was not impressed at all. And then he tested terribly at the combine which kind of backed up my feelings of him. 

• Like 1