The Official 2024 Raider Draft Day Thread

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

If we're going to move up for JJ now is the time.  We wont have to mortgage the future to get him...  No way Min trades two 1st to move up at this point. 

I'd give the Falcons forum both Frankie2Guns AND BigPalooka for JJ

• Like 4

Just now, bucksavage1 said:

JJ McCarthy sliding 👀

He doesn't pass the Broncos but I think the reality is he was used as a smokescreen. It has to be that people saw the fact that he hasnt actually produced. You can't drive people like that in the top five

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

If we're going to move up for JJ now is the time.  We wont have to mortgage the future to get him...  No way Min trades two 1st to move up at this point. 

Glad to have you aboard the JJ train!!! There’s only four users on the JJ hater train:

@bucksavage1

@Rich7sena

@NERaiders

@Jeremy408

JJ is gonna be a STAR! A super bowl winning star. Whether he ends up in Vegas or Minnesota. 

1 minute ago, Tank4Drake said:

Glad to have you aboard the JJ train!!! There’s only four users on the JJ hater train:

@bucksavage1

@Rich7sena

@NERaiders

@Jeremy408

JJ is gonna be a STAR! A super bowl winning star. Whether he ends up in Vegas or Minnesota. 

I was one of the first people on here to be on the JJ train...  I just hope we can land him at this point.

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

He doesn't pass the Broncos but I think the reality is he was used as a smokescreen. It has to be that people saw the fact that he hasnt actually produced. You can't drive people like that in the top five

Stats don’t f***in matter, look at the TAPE. JJ can make every throw in the book, he can lead receivers (does it better than Daniels), and has super Elite Play Extension. I think he’s the best play extender in the draft behind only Caleb. 

Before anyone says “Daniels” dual threat and play extension are two totally different things. JJ keeps play in the pocket alive, and then hits dimes. 

• Like 1