The Official 2024 Raider Draft Day Thread

2 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

I CANNOT believe we couldn't have outbid Minny. That wasn't expensive at all. 

they weren't interested in him. He was a smokescreen. I will say that Minnesota gives JJ McCarthy the best chance to be successful if he can't be successful there then he is truly garbage

• Like 1

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

I think he can. He's probably the best run blocker in the draft and is super athletic. Sure he might be limited in lengt but I think he can be an elite RT personally. 🤷‍♂️

He struggles with speed. He is a great run blocker but I think top pass rushers will abuse him. Olu and Fautanu are better movers and are better technically. Just my 2 cents hope I'm wrong.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

For real 😂 i saw so many mock drafts with Penix at 44. I always suspected 6 QBs to go before we pick 

that was always nonsense from the jump. It seems stupid to pick Michael Penix at 13 until you see him go at number eight to the Falcons

• Like 1

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

Depending on who we draft in the first round I actually don't necessarily have a problem with that

Wait, you crap on JJ for "not producing" but wouldn't mind the guynwho actually failed? Lol

• Like 3