Ravens 2024 Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Keep the post/reaction to an upcoming pick/trade to after it is said on broadcast. If you don't know what broadcast is, go back to enjoying TikTok while you can.

This time last year we had a Lamar signing and got a hit on a flashy WR. What are we looking for this year? I'm ok with less splash and more trenches this year.

• Like 1

I found a new way to not be stressed this year: I know nothing virtually nothing about ANY* of the prospects. I'll save effort by only forming takes on players I have to.

* There's this one prospect I watched last year who I really think really has something special. Marvin Harrison Jr. Yep, he's the son of THAT Marvin Harrison. Do teams like him? I hope we take him at 30.

Speaking of Marvin Harrison Jr, he just went and got picked. I always found the Malik Nabers over MHJ was a hilarious take. This dude is just so smooth and freakish. He’s a next level guy.

I’m very interested to see if the Chargers make this pick or trade, see what Joe Hortiz is really about as a GM.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

Speaking of Marvin Harrison Jr, he just went and got picked. I always found the Malik Nabers over MHJ was a hilarious take. This dude is just so smooth and freakish. He’s a next level guy.

Seriously I'm glad MHJ is in the NFC. That's the biggest development so far for us.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

I'm happy for Joe Hortiz.

Yeah great pick there with Alt, have to think that this also gives them leverage with any contract demands from the Rashawn Slater as well.

If he asks for the moon they have Alt as leverage where they can trade him. Which could allow them to keep him at a lower rate.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

NFL Network is very obviously tipping picks just for everyone to know. They tipped the Penix Jr pick before he got picked. That was absolute BS!

I’m done with them now.

Yea, that was awful and there was no reason for it.

Another former Ravens front office member here, you just KNEW that he was going OT here. All the mock drafts having them go WR when Rodgers got hurt on one of the first plays last season.

You knew they were going to take another swing on the OL here. Another great pic.

2 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Everybody wants tackles

I’m going to cringe so hard if all the good OTs are taken and the Ravens settle for Tyler Guyton.

But man this draft is crazy. 6 QBs?!? These teams are so desperate. Keep pushing down the talent with all these QBs, maybe we can get 7-8 QBs to go. 😂

But what sucks is this is pushing tons of talent to our rivals the Steelers and Bengals. Smh.

• Like 1

Wow. They went Latu over Dallas Turner?! Man, I wish the Ravens were up higher, the amount of value on this board is insane!

I think this midpoint of the draft is where we *might* see the Ravens trade up.

Hopefully this defensive run pushes down some talent for us to trade up for with guys like Amarius Mims or Brian Thomas Jr.

With the Bengals having Hendrickson request a trade you’re got to think that Dallas Turner might go there.