Ravens 2024 Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Damn. I love it. Only reason I didn't have him in any of the games is because I didn't think Wiggins would make it out of the top 20. Amazing pick!! 

And unlike Worthy, dude is just as fast as his 40 time on the field. That pick 6 against UNC was siiiiick...

• Like 2

CB was the second biggest need after O-line. Seems like the board left more at that position. If we are working backwards on predicting this pick, I'm thinking how much EDC talked up Emmanuel Forbes last year as a player he liked, like as much or more than any other player that we didn't get a chance to draft. Does this guy have ball skills?

If we had to go corner, it was always Wiggins for me. I’m just glad we didn’t reach for an OL there.

Wiggins elite speed will be necessary considering Xavier Worthy going to KC.

I think Wiggins has the athleticism that combined with his age and some development, could have him become the best CB in this draft class.

I was never all that impressed with Arnold as being that elite corner. But Wiggins with another 10 lbs to his frame and continuing to perfect his craft could be an elite corner and an All Pro.

The pass breakups from 2022 was incredibly impressive and his special teams resume is great too.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Damn. I love it. Only reason I didn't have him in any of the games is because I didn't think Wiggins would make it out of the top 20. Amazing pick!! 

And unlike Worthy, dude is just as fast as his 40 time on the field. That pick 6 against UNC was siiiiick...

I’m kind of upset, I was thinking after the Bateman decision that I would go stay and Wiggins, but then I saw DJ have it in his mock and I didn’t want to copy. 😫