Ravens 2024 Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Just now, ravens5520 said:

Why… if we’re so big on Ojabo and Oweh. Along with KVN resigning. Just don’t see edge over WR there. Here’s to day 3 adding weapons for Lamar 

The only thing that makes me feel better is that everyone seems to be passing on him and Isaac did get talk as being an early 2nd round pick.

But yeah, we’ve got enough developmental guys. But I suppose this pick is about bringing in competition so those young guys don’t get complacent and feel like they’re going to be handed the starting spot.

But yeah, this is interesting.

We all knew EDGE was a possibility with Clowney and Bowser gone. Not so different from our move with Trenton Simpson last year. BPA at a soft/future need position.

We pick early tomorrow because of the Morgan Moses trade so I'm hoping for Audric Estime or BPA at WR/OG in that spot. 

Luke McCaffrey over Troy Franklin?! Did Franklin murder someone? I mean the guy produced at a high level.

Sure, he’s skinny, but that’s pretty interesting that no one is a fan of Franklin. I’ve got to go back to watch his tape now for sure. Because maybe there’s something that I was missing.