Ravens 2024 Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Just now, DreamKid said:

How are all the CBs still available at 22......

Right?! A lot of value there at that position. Though tbf I did feel this corner class really wasn’t all that great. I felt a lot of them were being inflated in mocks so I was hoping they went as early as the mocks said.

I do like Wiggins though personally.

5 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Sorry @diamondbull424, always sucks when your guy gets picked.

I’m mostly out on round one of this draft. I mean I really like Xavier Legette as well, but there’s a lot of questions within his prospect profile. If we draft him I’d be excited though.

I like the corners, but really only Nate Wiggins is someone I feel we lack in our secondary from a skill perspective.

I definitely don’t like any of these OL as round 1 picks. I’m hoping someone takes Guyton and Paul soon, so I don’t have to worry.

Beyond that I don’t see Barton and even JPJ as being better than Beebe. All on the same tier IMO.

Edited by diamondbull424

19 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Johnny Newton if he’s there?

Wow, I would’ve bet the Cardinals would ****** him up. They need some defense, but I guess they take the other guy.

I wouldn’t be against Newton, can never have too much interior pressure options. That said I haven’t really looked at his tape like that. So I’m just going by the consensus boards.

Edited by diamondbull424
  • Like 1

Just now, BareYourTeeth said:

Kansas City might be doing it.

This has to be Xavier Worthy right? Or is this OL to leap frog the Cowboys?

Though they did just lose a corner and you’ve got to think that they’re going to be a fan of one of these corners.