1.10 - JJ McCarthy, QB, Michigan - #9

1 hour ago, vikesfan89 said:

What are the chances that they have him blow the horn and lead the skol chant at some point? Or would they not want to do that with Darnold being the starter?

Why would Darnold have a problem with that?  If his skin is THAT thin, he has no business playing quarterback. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Captain Relax said:

Why would Darnold have a problem with that?  If his skin is THAT thin, he has no business playing quarterback. 

Plus Darnold is on a one year contract. He always knew the plan.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

What are the chances that they have him blow the horn and lead the skol chant at some point? Or would they not want to do that with Darnold being the starter?

that would be a great idea. definitely a crowd pleaser.

7 hours ago, Captain Relax said:

I wasn't saying he'd be to thin skinned but they could view it as they are all in on this year and McCarthy is the future. 

I don't think they'd have any issue with it since obviously McCarthy is the future but you never know.  I think it would be pretty cool to see

2 hours ago, PrplChilPill said:

Ha, he can sit in meetings! wow.

i don't understand the snark (if it was meant to be so). seems like the game planning and teambuilding would be very beneficial. plus, scouting the other teams' defenses.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vike daddy said:

i don't understand the snark (if it was meant to be so). seems like the game planning and teambuilding would be very beneficial. plus, scouting the other teams' defenses.

The injury update from teh coach said he was able to sit in meetings......that seems like not much of an injury update to me. YMMV, of course. Did anyone expect he couldn't sit in meetings while recovering? That this was an update about how he's doing great in his recovery? 

• Like 2