🏈 Pick #13 is in! Raiders select TE, Brock Bowers, Georgia

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I am heart broken… as a Broncos fan and Dawgs fan my favorite Dawg of all time goes one pick after we take Bo freaking Nix to you guys!? Wake me up when the nightmare is over.

Now this, is what I like to hear lol.Β 

I never saw picks 12 and 13 going the way they did!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I am heart broken… as a Broncos fan and Dawgs fan my favorite Dawg of all time goes one pick after we take Bo freaking Nix to you guys!? Wake me up when the nightmare is over.

Care to offer some insight on BB? TE was not a need having traded up for another great TE prospect in Mayer, but Bowers seemingly is the best TE to come out in some time.

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Care to offer some insight on BB? TE was not a need having traded up for another great TE prospect in Mayer, but Bowers seemingly is the best TE to come out in some time.

He’s a weapon. He can be used all over. He instantly owns the middle of the field. A chess piece. Better blocker than given credit for. Enjoy

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

With the Bears. Getsy played a lot of 2 TE sets. Have to also imagine we will see Bowers line up in the slot as well.Β 

I wasn't aware of their type offense they ran but this makes sense.Β 

Definitely not a position of need but the value here is absolutely insane. Bowers is an incredible talent and I'm ok with this. I never thought he'd fall to us so I never even considered it.Β 

• Like 1