🏈 Pick #13 is in! Raiders select TE, Brock Bowers, Georgia

1 hour ago, FloydFan said:

Love Bowers. Just hope we have someone who can get him the ball. Probably a top 3 player overall talent wise to me in this draft. 

Yeah, I get why a lot of Raider fans might not have watched UGA football but we got a hell of a player. Likely don't have QBotF on the team now but I'm sure they'll get him involved to the best of their abilities. Still need help on the line but we can check look into that tomorrow. 

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Yeah, I get why a lot of Raider fans might not have watched UGA football but we got a hell of a player. Likely don't have QBotF on the team now but I'm sure they'll get him involved to the best of their abilities. Still need help on the line but we can check look into that tomorrow. 

Watched a ton of Bowers as an SEC guy. He’s legit as hell. Hopefully we go line or corner depending on value and wait on any QBs till later now. Wouldn’t mind a wide receiver either. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Still need help on the line but we can check look into that tomorrow. 

JPJ or Frazier would make me very happy. 

• Like 1

You don't want to miss on a top player at any position because you had **** already. Whoever you have they can coexist. Find ways to get the best players on the field. The fact is, I'd much rather have Bower than Fuaga. We will get OT and CB in the next few rounds. I'm just enthused that these guys said **** it let's get the best player on the board.

-Source: me several drinks in

• Like 11