2.58 - Javon Bullard [S; Georgia]

50 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Like the position and the guy's look on paper, though hopefully he really actually pans out and turns out to be the second coming of Nick Collins and the guy we had hoped to see HHCD become.

Main thing I want to see is a guy who doesn't drop ints in cold weather or on deep throws, and a guy who can take down a powerful runner in open space without getting dragged.

Hopefully with him being here we got our center fielder and Savage plays more up at the line.

Looks good, but gonna wait and see and make sure we got the real McCoy and not fools gold again.

Did you just wake up from hibernation? 

Or did you just totally forget about us signing Xavier McKinney and Savage leaving to Jacksonville lol

The one thing that jumps off the tape to me is he is sticky in coverage and his closing speed to a receiver he's guarding is pretty special. If it wasn't for our saftey depth being meh I think he would see a lot of time at slot, solid tackler and takes on blocks well. Play him everywhere tho.

Edited by Gopackgonerd

2 hours ago, ReadyToThump said:

Did you just wake up from hibernation? 

Or did you just totally forget about us signing Xavier McKinney and Savage leaving to Jacksonville lol

Yes, sorta lol.

Anyway, that does make this pick all that more important.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, persiandud said:

how is this pick boring lmao 

Ok at most everything, but nothing special. Lunch pail guy. you wish he had a bit more range or size. Aggressive but not the most sound tackler, but important thing is he finds a way to get the job done.

I usually balk at people obsessed with sexy picks, and usually prefer guys who just come to work, but this is a guy I wish had a bit more sexy.

Edited by HyponGrey