🏈 Pick #77 is in! Raiders select T, Delmar Glaze, Maryland

2 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

OK so I don't know what you do with this information but I was watching the senior bowl 1 on 1s right now and Darius Robinson was getting on Tyler Guyton but the glaze guy did better against Darius Robinson. He looked like he was too high in the senior bowl one on one reps I was watching earlier

Glaze has excelled at pass blocking.

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

Why do you think he went in the third? 

Well they been saying he had a good Senior Bowl, seem like a guy with the physical tools that coaches think they can coach up at tackle with that 7 foot wing span.

Just now, raidr4life said:

Well they been saying he had a good Senior Bowl, seem like a guy with the physical tools that coaches think they can coach up at tackle with that 7 foot wing span.

I mean honestly I looked and there were no players I would've taken who went after him besides Peyton Wilson(who many teams passed on because of his medicals except for the Steelers who don't need him) or players that are still available like Trotter or rattler or the Missouri corner. So if they think that the guy can play and he actually develops into something rather than some kind of Brandon Parker like player I can wait to pass judgment

3 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I mean honestly I looked and there were no players I would've taken who went after him besides Peyton Wilson(who many teams passed on because of his medicals except for the Steelers who don't need him) or players that are still available like Trotter or rattler or the Missouri corner. So if they think that the guy can play and he actually develops into something rather than some kind of Brandon Parker like player I can wait to pass judgment

I think he's better than the 5th round projections people have been throwing around.

A clear reach for need as the OTs were beginning to go quickly at that point.

They obviously had him higher than the rest in that cluster and didn’t want to take any chances. RT was the one position they had to at least come away with someone who could come in and have a chance at being able to make the roster with it being so barren.

He has some pretty interesting stats - low pressure rate and seems consistent in pass pro with his bets games coming against some of the strongest opponents like the Ohio State DEs.

If Brandon Thorn had him as a 4th rounder, given how many olineman had gone and were flying off the board, that seems about right in it being before you’d ideally like, but I suppose I get it given the situation. 

11 hours ago, OldManWillis said:

Glaze is a decent prospect. Good mean streak, but I feel he'll be better inside. Maybe future guard? 

This seems to be a strange one.........if you want an OG Haynes, Mahogany, Zinter and Puni seem to be better options maybe and is he really any better than Munford at OT, Munford seems to have more traits for a OT? I'm a fan of Wagner at OT too and think he has better traits that need polishing.

Could be a selection that surprises of course, and maybe it's name recognition on my part but this one has me curious...........

• Like 1