Day 3 draft thread

Ty21

On 4/27/2024 at 11:50 AM, SLCbear said:

He will play 10+ seasons  

elite ability to get vertical from inside ...& has started deflecting passes like crazy. 

Very rich man's Demarcus Walker

I agree. I don’t see how he would have been a bad fit. Flus clearly values position versatility seeing how he uses Walker and even Dexter got snaps at Edge last year. Dorlus would have been awesome but I’m happy with Kiran.

• Like 1

On 4/27/2024 at 8:57 AM, Ty21 said:

Do I have to do everything myself 

I'm teaching my niece to say 'Bear down' and 'Go bears!'  I'll soon teach her to say 'Touchdown Bears!  YAY!'  I've got that covered

23 hours ago, Docknstein11 said:

I agree. I don’t see how he would have been a bad fit. Flus clearly values position versatility seeing how he uses Walker and even Dexter got snaps at Edge last year. Dorlus would have been awesome but I’m happy with Kiran.

he produced very well as a freshman and sophomore, moved outside alot this year bc Oregon was weakest there

He can do some things outside, his inside skills and overall talent will def show up in NFL  ! 

I am happy with Kiran too

• Like 1

On 4/27/2024 at 9:53 AM, CBears019 said:

You’re like my wife when she puts one plate in the dishwasher.  

you have a wife now? did i see you mention a kid the other day too? didn't you just graduate from iowa like, 3 years ago?

wtf is happening with time, i've been here for way too long

1 minute ago, HuskieBear said:

you have a wife now? did i see you mention a kid the other day too? didn't you just graduate from iowa like, 3 years ago?

wtf is happening with time, i've been here for way too long

lol i graduated from Iowa 10 years ago.  And yes one wife and two kids.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CBears019 said:

lol i graduated from Iowa 10 years ago.  And yes one wife and two kids.

Dont tell him we’re in our 30’s now too 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, CBears019 said:

lol i graduated from Iowa 10 years ago

ya i'm just messing. i think i'm only a few years older than you, i just for whatever reason i remember you talking about graduating iowa then taking night shifts when you became a cop (right?). i still always picture you as a 23 year old kid. time flies man

2 hours ago, SLCbear said:

only one wife  ?? 

Yup.  She’d get real pissed if i had more.

6 hours ago, HuskieBear said:

ya i'm just messing. i think i'm only a few years older than you, i just for whatever reason i remember you talking about graduating iowa then taking night shifts when you became a cop (right?). i still always picture you as a 23 year old kid. time flies man

God i wish i still was…

8 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

Dude, we’re old AF now. My oldest just turned 15. 

yup.  I remember your signature in the old site of your newborn right after he was born.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, CBears019 said:

yup.  I remember your signature in the old site of your newborn right after he was born.  

Yeah - he’s getting his driving permit this weekend. Time flies. That was back in the Devin.Fart days lol. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, AZBearsFan said:

Yeah - he’s getting his driving permit this weekend. Time flies. That was back in the Devin.Fart days lol. 

My son just got his this year.

Gets his license in Jan.  My daughter got hers and insurance went way up.

Can't wait to see what it is with my son.  

All you guys moanin' about being old makes me chuckle.  My youngest is 32 and my oldest is 52.  My 30s are so far in the rearview mirror they may be subject to a search by US Customs before I try to relive them.  I was a Bears fan when Ditka was just a TE and we had a different OL from Yale named Mike Pyle.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, soulman said:

All you guys moanin' about being old makes me chuckle.  My youngest is 32 and my oldest is 52.  My 30s are so far in the rearview mirror they may be subject to a search by US Customs before I try to relive them.  I was a Bears fan when Ditka was just a TE and we had a different OL from Yale named Mike Pyle.

You probably learned to type on an actual typewriter too, huh? Most of these kids around here have probably never even seen one of those! 🍻 

• Like 1