2024 NFL draft Rd 4-7 GDT (No Spoilers!)

GW21

46 minutes ago, Forge said:

Kiper had him as a 4th round guy. 

DJ had him outside of his top 150, I believe. 

Brugler had him 4th round, outside of the top 100. 

PFF had him 90 I think. 

Consensus board had him around 100-110

Wow.  Would not have guessed that at all. I'm following CBS and they gave that pick an A. 

I think he's a polarizing prospect because of the physicality. 

6 minutes ago, gridirongorilla said:

Is it a surprise no DL at all so far?

I definitely wanted an edge in day 3. I listed the ones I was interested in. But this was always going to be an heavy offensive draft. Free agency was for the defense. 

Limmer, Crum or Knox here. 

• Like 1

Watching the ABC/ESPN live feed until my local ABC station decided to break in for an extended storm breakdown...it's a regular occurrence in OK due to them spending millions on weather detection systems and the whole "Tornado Alley" label in my area. It gets tiresome. 

Anyway, I switched to NFL Network and their coverage was so much worse! Doing a gimmick with puppies while guys are getting drafted and being completely ignored?! Talk about not doing your job...ugh that was bad. Fortunately, my local broadcast finally conceded back to national broadcast. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I definitely wanted an edge in day 3. I listed the ones I was interested in. But this was always going to be an heavy offensive draft. Free agency was for the defense. 

Limmer, Crum or Knox here. 

Guessing we'll see them pickup DL via UDFA. I don't research enough to know who 

2 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Watching the ABC/ESPN live feed until my local ABC station decided to break in for an extended storm breakdown...it's a regular occurrence in OK due to them spending millions on weather detection systems and the whole "Tornado Alley" label in my area. It gets tiresome. 

Anyway, I switched to NFL Network and their coverage was so much worse! Doing a gimmick with puppies while guys are getting drafted and being completely ignored?! Talk about not doing your job...ugh that was bad. Fortunately, my local broadcast finally conceded back to national broadcast. 

COverage on the draft tracker is slow, and without frills, but accurate.

I know nothing about Kingston other that he’s an IOL from USC and has short arms. Definitely would have preferred Taylor, Bell, or King over him. Even Pratt would have been better value it seems, but it’s hard for me to complain about us addressing the OLine as that’s what I hoped we’d focus on, albeit much earlier.