NFL General - Steelers Forum

steelcurtain29

53 minutes ago, Neumatic said:

Glad to see the Eagles win. I was hoping for Jacksonville or Minnesota after we were eliminated but Philly is certainly acceptable.

Agreed. The lesser of two evils so to speak. Eagles fans can be intolerable (Horse poop? Really?) but I don't want another team with 6 and certainly not a single QB. Congratz Eagles. 

On 2/5/2018 at 6:06 PM, warfelg said:

Collinsworth tried much too hard to make “Harrison is still a stud” happen. He had one move all game and it never worked. Couldn’t bend the edge. And the only reason he pushed Big V back was the height difference. 

He was the only player on the Pats with any sort of pass rush.  Foles had a lot of time to throw

12 hours ago, jebrick said:

He was the only player on the Pats with any sort of pass rush.  Foles had a lot of time to throw

It was still bad pass rush.  That was worse than what we got this year.  I feel like Collinsworth was trying to make it out like we let a stud prime pass rusher go.  We didn't.  Harrison was barely getting there, and half the reason he got close at times was that the Eagles had a ton of long developing plays.

Archived