53 Man Roster thread

Old Guy

6 minutes ago, Refugee said:

Toure had an intriguing first season. He never looked like he’d be very good, but there were hopes he could play as a depth piece. He was not better at anything than the other guys. I wish him well and he would be welcome on the PS. 

He had some nice plays, but in his situation, with the emergence of new talent with better size and speed, he could not afford any mistakes.

I hope he can stick on an NFL roster. We should have a thread predicting the cuts that end up being Vikings or Bears. Touré is a candidate. 

Edited by Uffdaswede

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

kl;jdf;dlakjfd;lkfjd;flkdjaf;ldkfjd;lakjfdflk;djsdsdakjfs;fjadsjlfs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha thats funny.

Shouldnt have missed the gimme ders. Wonder what the route is from here. Whelan does it all?

Edited by HighCalebR

14 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Ha true. Id be a little surprised though. After a very rough start he settled in pretty well and hes our best athlete on the OL, touts some positional flexibility and has real game experience.

Absolutely.  Nobody knows how to pick up a QB and console them after getting hit better than Dillard.   Gets there to apologize fast too -- cuz of the athleticism

4 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Damn you Anders.  All my heartfelt defense of your shortcomings went for naught.

So much for the experiment that was Carlson. I wonder if they try to sign him to the PS.

Just now, Kampfgeist said:

Absolutely.  Nobody knows how to pick up a QB and console them after getting hit better than Dillard.   Gets there to apologize fast too -- cuz of the athleticism

Yep thats why hes not competing to be the starter. 

Solid quip but theres a reason Dillard was still running ahead of Telfort.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

So much for the experiment that was Carlson. I wonder if they try to sign him to the PS.

That would be interesting having added Alex Hale as their international player    If they think Hale could legitimately step into the role next season but don't want him anywhere close to a meaningful kick this year maybe they do keep Anders around this year as their safety net. 

Keeping 3 kickers around just seems like....a lot?  blech...🤢🤮

14 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Ha thats funny.

Shouldnt have missed the gimme ders. Wonder what the route is from here. Whelan does it all?

Yah  missing that 32 yarder sealed his fate.  Just can't miss those.  Saw enough after that.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Yep thats why hes not competing to be the starter. 

Solid quip but theres a reason Dillard was still running ahead of Telfort.

Solid quip was the only thing to be taken from my post.    I get why they'd keep Dillard.   Or cut him...

• Like 1