2025 NFL Draft Thread

I have written this in the last, but if the Raiders draft Sanders, I'm taking a break from rooting for this team. He's got to be one if the most most self-centered and narcissistic personalities I've seen from a QB draft prospect. Either his brain isn't wired right or he wasn't raised right. But, something is majorly off with him.

• Like 3

A lot of you are going to fall for the Ward trap. Guys is the same as he was at Washington St. He has the same habits that are going to be tough to coach out of him. Throwing off his back foot. Throwing across the body and throwing off balance. His feet are a mess and he relies to much on his arm. Those things get you killed in the NFL. 

4 hours ago, big_palooka said:

A lot of you are going to fall for the Ward trap. Guys is the same as he was at Washington St. He has the same habits that are going to be tough to coach out of him. Throwing off his back foot. Throwing across the body and throwing off balance. His feet are a mess and he relies to much on his arm. Those things get you killed in the NFL. 

I’d rather have him than Sanders 

52 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Honestly this QB class kind of sucks 😭

Lot of football left, but it does. That was the talk coming into the year. They all have issues. 

Bad year to be desperate for a QB. Going to look real bad if they knee jerk and trade the farm for one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

Lot of football left, but it does. That was the talk coming into the year. They all have issues. 

Bad year to be desperate for a QB. Going to look real bad if they knee jerk and trade the farm for one.

If Mark has any input I think we'll be taking Shedeur Sanders. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, G said:

I'm taking TWO QB's in 2025.  If our guy goes before we get him then trade down and double down. Like RGIII and Cousins. TWO in the top 100 or so players.

NFLdraftbuzz current QB rankings.

4) Sanders

6) Ewers

6)Ward

27) Beck

33) Milroe

41) Gabriel

48) Nussmeier

54) Dart

60) Moss

64) Allar

75) Klubnik

88) Fifita

89) Smith

95) Daniels

98) Wiegman

A lot of those guys will go back to school 

4 minutes ago, CaribouLou said:

Is Mark gonna give the keys to Deion too? I could see him wanting to go all in on both of them.

Nothing would surprise me as a Raiders fan and Mark has consistently pandered to the fans with "hyped" moves.

4 hours ago, CaribouLou said:

Is Mark gonna give the keys to Deion too? I could see him wanting to go all in on both of them.

Post game Press conferences for that would be hilarious. 

Edited by Jeremy408