2024 2nd Round: (2) Denver Nuggets v (3) Minnesota Timberwolves

lomaxgrUK

17 minutes ago, catcheryea said:

how many pistons games did you watch this year that are contributing to your eye test

and be careful because there's a very specific number that if you go over i know you're lying

How ever many times we played them. Auto sim win. He had like 2 good games where he went over 30. But we had a matador defense to start. How many games did he impact when yall lost 60 straight? So it seemed like 😂 

9 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

How ever many times we played them. Auto sim win. He had like 2 good games where he went over 30. But we had a matador defense to start. How many games did he impact when yall lost 60 straight? So it seemed like 😂 

so generally then your eye test is mostly "what's the final score"

Just now, catcheryea said:

so generally then your eye test is mostly "what's the final score"

What are we getting out of this? What’s the main point? I’m saying you can’t build around Cade. Trade him and get assets before paying him the max. You’re saying you can build around him with the right talent. Yet, there’s so many issues around Det that you’re admitting it won’t happen. So where’s this discussion going? You’ll lose 70 games with Cade not 80. My bad G. 

Just now, El Ramster said:

But Jaden Ivey is him and so is Jalen Duren. Those boys are 🔥 tough mofos… i

love Duren a lot. Dudes a bull. 

yeah you're right we've reached the end of the line here

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

No suspension for Jamal

Im ok with that. Kind of weak the Wolves HC was crying over that. Let the boys play. Let there be doubt who’s the better team. The lame warriors still hold on to that Dray suspension as why the lost. Like the Achilles said! 

Get, prince of Troy. I won’t let a stone take my glory. 

1 hour ago, El Ramster said:

Dawgs will be dawgs anywhere my g.. A diamond always shines. Remember Jordan walked into a bunch of drug addicts induced with sex addicts. 

Okay, so we're comparing Cunningham to the GOAT? Makes sense.

The Bulls didn't have a winning record until year 4 with Jordan.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

Okay, so we're comparing Cunningham to the GOAT? Makes sense.

The Bulls didn't have a winning record until year 4 with Jordan.

The list goes beyond Jordan. Statement stands. Just saying that a great player will shine whenever and however. Not bad coaching nor teammates can hold them down. Progress is a great indicator. Regression doesn’t really scream growth. But everyone has a different criteria. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2024 at 9:33 AM, El Ramster said:

They’ll destroy thunder. Thunder are the most overrated team in the West tbh. They are more young dumb than any of the ones left. Denver would have cruised past them. I think Dallas beats them in 7. I don’t have much faith in OKC.

I am not sure how well founded this is. Thunder proved a lot this year both from a maturity and Coaching standpoint. I can't see them being an easy out for anyone.

Having watched Denver against Thunder in the SGA era, I can unequivocally tell you without any doubt the Nuggets would NOT have cruised past the Thunder. I think that might irrelevant now though :(

Edited by lomaxgrUK