FF Survivor 4 FURY ROAD: IMMORTAN ET CONTROLS THE AQUACOLA!

16 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Also not sure why touch thinks all turtle shells are green and introduces the super mario universe into this

Coloration. Depending on the species, sea turtles' color range can be olive-green, yellow, greenish-brown, reddish-brown, or black in color.

Never said all are green. However if someone answers Lobster after being given a term for a shell, the logical conclusion is to point them towards a turtle. 

26 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:
46 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Lets go touch. Getting whickers left hand man out first is optimal. Gather the troops. 

I’ll remember this. 

Also, i ensured your safety by your tribe by me mentioning you for eviction

Dont doubt my long game

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Come on in, Whicker's Bickers.

112407_28800b3_copy.jpg?w=928

Welcome, Whicker's Bickers, to the game's first tribal council. The eight of you will vote a player off the island and out of the game. Players voted out will have a few moments to say game related stuff. After their initial departure, they're more than welcome to hang around and jeer from off the island, but cannot divulge any game related information afterwards. 

And remember... Jeff can comment on anything he picks up from in the thread. He will never reveal diary information nor hint at it. He will ask tough questions or odd questions every tribal council. Players are encouraged to respond. 

Whicker,

Things got pretty heated there. You showed a fiery passion. Is that the kind of energy you bring to grocery shopping back home? Because I could see you shouting at an old couple who walks wide rather than single file down the condiment aisle.

Touch… Do you think your frustration with Nazgul is warranted, or was it maybe just one of those things where for some reason all sense makes no sense?

TedLavie, disappointed more so in your tribe or in the grueling nature of the challenge?

Forge, what are your thoughts on all this?

Slappy… Frankly my dear, I think you should have led with crocodile. 

Orca - Pickle - Do you feel safer or less secure heading into this first tribal council given your relation?

Nazgul - Have you never played Mario Kart?

With that, it is time to vote. Deadline to vote is Sunday 11:59 PM central time. I will reveal the votes early if we get them early, but I will NOT pressure players to make their votes, nor will I send reminders. 

Failure to vote by the very generous deadline will result in punishments that might stay with you for a while. 

Votes can be changed until all votes are in or until the deadline. 

@Whicker, @theuntouchable, @TedLavie, @Forge, @Slappy Mc, @The Orca, @Pickle Rick, @Nazgul

Edited by MacReady
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Come on in, Whicker's Bickers.

112407_28800b3_copy.jpg?w=928

Welcome, Whicker's Bickers, to the game's first tribal council. The eight of you will vote a player off the island and out of the game. Players voted out will have a few moments to say game related stuff. After their initial departure, they're more than welcome to hang around and jeer from off the island, but cannot divulge any game related information afterwards. 

And remember... Jeff can comment on anything he picks up from in the thread. He will never reveal diary information nor hint at it. He will ask tough questions or odd questions every tribal council. Players are encouraged to respond. 

Whicker,

Things got pretty heated there. You showed a fiery passion. Is that the kind of energy you bring to grocery shopping back home? Because I could see you shouting at an old couple who walks wide rather than single file down the condiment aisle.

Touch… Do you think your frustration with Nazgul is warranted, or was it maybe just one of those things where for some reason all sense makes no sense?

TedLavie, disappointed more so in your tribe or in the grueling nature of the challenge?

Forge, what are your thoughts on all this?

Slappy… Frankly my dear, I think you should have led with crocodile. 

Orca - Pickle - Do you feel safer or less secure heading into this first tribal council given your relation?

Nazgul - Have you never played Mario Kart?

With that, it is time to vote. Deadline to vote is Sunday 11:59 PM central time. I will reveal the votes early if we get them early, but I will NOT pressure players to make their votes, nor will I send reminders. 

Failure to vote by the very generous deadline will result in punishments that might stay with you for a while. 

Votes can be changed until all votes are in or until the deadline. 

@Whicker, @theuntouchable, @TedLavie, @Forge, @Slappy Mc, @The Orca, @Pickle Rick, @Nazgul

What an awful characterization of me. I don’t grocery shop 

• ET80 changed the title to FF Survivor 4 FURY ROAD: IMMORTAN ET CONTROLS THE AQUACOLA!