FF Survivor 4: GAME OVER WE ALL LOSE BECAUSE OF OUTPOST

@Nazgul, @Slappy Mc, @Whicker, @The Orca, @Pickle Rick, @bcb1213, @TedLavie...

You may now challenge the remaining players. This Immunity Challenge will also determine seeding for the following Immunity Challenge. 

The following Immunity Challenge will likely take place on Friday night, so I'd prefer everybody get these done within a week. Ideally sooner considering we will have to have a vote as well.

https://www.crazygames.com/t/with-friends

You may challenge any remaining player to any game on the above link. That's right, ANY game on the above link.

All challenges have to be made IN THREAD. 

It is a first come first serve challenge process. If a remaining player defeats the challenger, they move on to the next round. We go until one remaining player survives more rounds than any other players. 

The order in which players are eliminated determines their seeding in Survivor Football. 

Eliminated players can play/challenge as many players as they want, but it is all first come first serve.

Rules:
1. Play this one straight up please. Don't just throw the competition or say your opponent won. 

1. @Daboyle
2. @Malfatron
3. @adamq
4. @TOUCAN
5. @skywindO2
6. @FinneasGage

7. @ET80

25 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Play this one straight up please. Don't just throw the competition or say your opponent won. 

I will be just as fair/balanced as any competition Jeff has run thus far. 

• Like 1

I'm fine to do a single winner take all match or best 2 out of 3 in any game. But I just bought my kid a hoverboard so I will for sure be occupied until it gets dark tonight 😂

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Except I made it through a few more tribals and part of the jury. You're still whining about what you asked to happen. 

I'm not whining... you are. I'm poking fun. Get over yourself. Good job at losing later than me. 

• ET80 changed the title to FF Survivor 4: GAME OVER WE ALL LOSE BECAUSE OF OUTPOST