FF Survivor 4: Reading Votes. Slowly.

I quit watching Survivor the year they introduced the hidden immunity idol you can play AFTER the votes were read.

Way too overpowered.

Also hated how the best players frequently lost.

2 hours ago, MacReady said:

Come on in, Whicker's Bickers.

112407_28800b3_copy.jpg?w=928

Welcome, Whicker's Bickers, to the game's first tribal council. The eight of you will vote a player off the island and out of the game. Players voted out will have a few moments to say game related stuff. After their initial departure, they're more than welcome to hang around and jeer from off the island, but cannot divulge any game related information afterwards. 

And remember... Jeff can comment on anything he picks up from in the thread. He will never reveal diary information nor hint at it. He will ask tough questions or odd questions every tribal council. Players are encouraged to respond. 

Whicker,

Things got pretty heated there. You showed a fiery passion. Is that the kind of energy you bring to grocery shopping back home? Because I could see you shouting at an old couple who walks wide rather than single file down the condiment aisle.

Touch… Do you think your frustration with Nazgul is warranted, or was it maybe just one of those things where for some reason all sense makes no sense?

TedLavie, disappointed more so in your tribe or in the grueling nature of the challenge?

Forge, what are your thoughts on all this?

Slappy… Frankly my dear, I think you should have led with crocodile. 

Orca - Pickle - Do you feel safer or less secure heading into this first tribal council given your relation?

Nazgul - Have you never played Mario Kart?

With that, it is time to vote. Deadline to vote is Sunday 11:59 PM central time. I will reveal the votes early if we get them early, but I will NOT pressure players to make their votes, nor will I send reminders. 

Failure to vote by the very generous deadline will result in punishments that might stay with you for a while. 

Votes can be changed until all votes are in or until the deadline. 

@Whicker, @theuntouchable, @TedLavie, @Forge, @Slappy Mc, @The Orca, @Pickle Rick, @Nazgul

Green things are slow and creepy, so no. He will slow me down. At least I didn't have to tank a competition to nuke Naz, until next time....

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, MacReady said:

I quit watching Survivor the year they introduced the hidden immunity idol you can play AFTER the votes were read.

Way too overpowered.

Also hated how the best players frequently lost.

We need a new host

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

We need a new host

I tried to find a different host, but nobody volunteered.

I am the best Survivor player here. I would’ve won.

1 minute ago, MacReady said:

I tried to find a different host, but nobody volunteered.

I am the best Survivor player here. I would’ve won.

We don’t care find a better host 

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

A Ron Burgundy gif always gets my fancy.

On this note... Avvy switch!

gif.gif

BRICK! MY SWEET BRICK!?

FIRST ONE TO SWITCH THEIR AVVY TO BRICK TAMLAND WILL BE IN MY FINAL TWO!

anchorman-assemble.gif

2 hours ago, MacReady said:

Come on in, Whicker's Bickers.

112407_28800b3_copy.jpg?w=928

Welcome, Whicker's Bickers, to the game's first tribal council. The eight of you will vote a player off the island and out of the game. Players voted out will have a few moments to say game related stuff. After their initial departure, they're more than welcome to hang around and jeer from off the island, but cannot divulge any game related information afterwards. 

And remember... Jeff can comment on anything he picks up from in the thread. He will never reveal diary information nor hint at it. He will ask tough questions or odd questions every tribal council. Players are encouraged to respond. 

Whicker,

Things got pretty heated there. You showed a fiery passion. Is that the kind of energy you bring to grocery shopping back home? Because I could see you shouting at an old couple who walks wide rather than single file down the condiment aisle.

Touch… Do you think your frustration with Nazgul is warranted, or was it maybe just one of those things where for some reason all sense makes no sense?

TedLavie, disappointed more so in your tribe or in the grueling nature of the challenge?

Forge, what are your thoughts on all this?

Slappy… Frankly my dear, I think you should have led with crocodile. 

Orca - Pickle - Do you feel safer or less secure heading into this first tribal council given your relation?

Nazgul - Have you never played Mario Kart?

With that, it is time to vote. Deadline to vote is Sunday 11:59 PM central time. I will reveal the votes early if we get them early, but I will NOT pressure players to make their votes, nor will I send reminders. 

Failure to vote by the very generous deadline will result in punishments that might stay with you for a while. 

Votes can be changed until all votes are in or until the deadline. 

@Whicker, @theuntouchable, @TedLavie, @Forge, @Slappy Mc, @The Orca, @Pickle Rick, @Nazgul

You know Jeff, I came into this season, wanting to play with a high moral compass and have found the best way to do so is surround myself with players that feel similar.  

We showed we were the superior talent as we ran the table without having to skirt the rules like bcb and Malf. 

But what we learned is that our tribe has some weak links and loose cannons that don't jive with the mood we are striving for 

Whicker lost his cool more than once. 

Touch led us astray. 

Naz showed he wasn't ready for the big leagues 

Slappy really needed to come through but he was left holding the bag as the cops showed up

So many issues that I want to be the first to say, we will be voting out, as a tribe, the one person who is really to blame for the loss 

Spoiler

JEFF

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Jeff,
If that last challenge was an indication of your idea of balanced, I think I would be better off hyphenating multiple words, or I guess the name of a cousin/actor since the goal wasn't to give clues to get the answer, but a work around. You also did my pairing a disservice that every password had a direct link from one to the other. Not to mention the fact that the other team had two one word answers. I digress, I ultimately performed the worst and accept my fate. If allowed to stay, I will "play the game" better since I am more aware of how other participants are choosing to interpret rules. I will absolutely be better prepared if another password game comes up.

Is there cheese served with the wine at tribal council?

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Reading Votes. Slowly.