FF Survivor 4: Immunity Challenge Due Saturday

On 5/3/2024 at 2:11 PM, MacReady said:

Tribes now have a moment to strategize and choose guessers/blindfolded pairs for all four categories. Remember, there IS a time limit on this live challenge. Should be plenty of time I would imagine, but maybe pair up based on available times to complete the challenge? 

Just in case there’s one clue that takes about 50 guesses, it will not be a total guesses win/lose. For each category and each password tribes will get a point. So for movies, if one tribe gets all three in less guesses than the other tribe, that tribe scores three time points. Whoever has the highest number of quickest solves is the tribe that wins. 

@MacReady for clarification, will each pair have an answer in each category or is it one category per pair? 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

@MacReady for clarification, will each pair have an answer in each category or is it one category per pair? 

Each pair will have one category. So tribes can split up based on who has the best movie knowledge, history knowledge, music, etc. They will have three passwords.

So two players from each tribe will have 3 movies. Two players from each tribe will have 3 bands, etc.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Now let's look at the other tribe. 

Malf and ET have a final two already. They will team up with Boyle and toucs because they're loyal, but they need a 5th that can't be Scoundrel because he's too close to Boyle/Josh. 

Malf doesn't trust bcb and Finn so Skywind will be that 5th. 

Boyle, toucs, you didn't listen to me last BB and finished 4th and 5th. Don't do it again. Take the reins, form your own thing and vote Malf out. That's how you win the game 

Thanks for doing all the heavy lifting for me on the alliance work

• Like 1

About to see where we're at. Remember, Jeff is not as nice as Julie. I'm going to give the audience what they want. I legitimately mean it when I say I'm not in a hurry, but Jeff is going to point things out as he sees them. 

Malfatron takes the Nutter Butters into an early lead with the first submission. Daboyle bolsters that lead with another rapid submission. Bcb helps the Nutter Butters DOMINATE early as he’s the third to submit. Scoundrel with the fourth submission. Whicker’s Bickers you need to start moving! At this point it’s not even a competition as Toucan is Nutter Butter’s fifth submission while Whickers Bickers haven’t even had a single submission. 

5-0.

Touch FINALLY gets Whickers Bickers on the board with a submission. 5-1.

Nutter Butters right back into a commanding lead with Skywind’s submission. 6-1.

Slappy gets Whickers Bickers to 2-6. 

Whicker makes it 3-5.

Finn’s Submission leaves only ET80 for the Nutter Butters. 3-6.

The Orca and Forge with submissions. 5-7

Ted with a Submission. 6-7

Pickle with a submission. 7-7. Whicker’s Bickers are making a comeback!

After a COMMANDING lead, the Nutter Butters let the lead slip away and it’s down to...

Nazgul and ET80.

Whichever is the first to submit WINS the reward challenge for their tribe. I'm not tagging either of them. I'm just gonna watch as they both lag behind.

(Also please note not many challenges require speed of submission like this one does. Maybe two more tops, both reward challenges). 

42 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Malfatron takes the Nutter Butters into an early lead with the first submission. Daboyle bolsters that lead with another rapid submission. Bcb helps the Nutter Butters DOMINATE early as he’s the third to submit. Scoundrel with the fourth submission. Whicker’s Bickers you need to start moving! At this point it’s not even a competition as Toucan is Nutter Butter’s fifth submission while Whickers Bickers haven’t even had a single submission. 

5-0.

Nutter Butters right back into a commanding lead with Skywind’s submission. 6-1.

Whicker makes it 3-5.

After a COMMANDING lead, the Nutter Butters let the lead slip away and it’s down to...

Nazgul and ET80.

Whichever is the first to submit WINS the reward challenge for their tribe. I'm not tagging either of them. I'm just gonna watch as they both lag behind.

(Also please note not many challenges require speed of submission like this one does. Maybe two more tops, both reward challenges). 

Hosts shouldn’t have favoritism wtf is this 

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, MacReady said:

5-0.

Whicker makes it 3-5.

Nazgul and ET80.

Considering that only Toucan and Scoundrel had views on Mac's profile by the time I sent him my submission (@6:10am PST) a whopping 1 hour and 24 minutes after the original challenge was posted, I call shenanigans for the 5-0 nonsense.

Edited by Slappy Mc
bad maths

• MacReady changed the title to FF Survivor 4: Immunity Challenge Due Saturday