Commanders are among the NFL's worst in team merchandise sales

6 hours ago, e16bball said:

That’s so funny, Terry Allen was basically my first Redskins jersey too. I had an Art Monk that my dad got me when I was a toddler that I wore forever — it was like a regular kid’s size when he bought it, so it was massive on me and it took me years to actually grow into it. But Terry Allen was the first one I ever chose myself.

Art Monk

Terry Allen

Clinton Portis

Sean Taylor (x2)

Brandon Banks

RGIII

Jordan Reed

Terry McLaurin

Although, additionally, I do have a #5 jersey on its way as we speak. 

Interestingly enough, I never got a Sean jersey while he was playing. Still looking for a Redskins jersey, in my size, of his. I do have other signed memorabilia of his though.

• Like 1

I ordered the Black Jayden jersey because Mikey’s number isn’t set and I want it in time for TC. But I will have a Sainristil jersey as soon as his numbers locked in because as we know that’s def my favorite player on the roster now and I’m looking forward to him being our leader on defense very soon I believe in this guy that much

• Like 1

I don't get it . The name is pretty much universally hated ! It should be high on the list of objectives. Find a name the fans can love ! Let the fans pick the name this time and no I understand we can't go back to Redskins. Just pick something where we can keep the D Q feathers !! Love 'em !

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

I don't get it . The name is pretty much universally hated ! It should be high on the list of objectives. Find a name the fans can love ! Let the fans pick the name this time and no I understand we can't go back to Redskins. Just pick something where we can keep the D Q feathers !! Love 'em !

They probably don't want to spend the $ on it. They're focusing on building this team, improving the field & game day experience, and getting a new stadium.

My thought process is if they are going to change the name, a good time would be when they are opening up their new stadium. Like, do that all together in 4 or 5 years.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...