Week 16 GDT: Rams (Good record) at Titans (progressively worse record)

titans0021

There's another game this Sunday. Maybe this is finally the week we see a complete team effort. Probably not though. 

The Rams are good. They just obliterated the Seahawks in Seattle in what was a pretty important game. The Titans aren't good. They just lost to the Gabberts and the 49ers in back-to-back important games. 

Maybe we'll exclusively run the no-huddle and have a chance at having success offensively with Marcus calling the plays? Or maybe Luke Stocker and Supernaw will combine for 100 snaps? Tune in Sunday to find out.

Call me crazy, but I feel more confident going into this week than the past 2 weeks. 

At home with Mariota looking as good as he has in months... And I think we match up well... 

A blowout loss wouldn't surprise me though... So just bring it on... Nows the time to get some momentum if we're playoff bound. 

54 minutes ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Call me crazy, but I feel more confident going into this week than the past 2 weeks. 

At home with Mariota looking as good as he has in months... And I think we match up well... 

A blowout loss wouldn't surprise me though... So just bring it on... Nows the time to get some momentum if we're playoff bound. 

Really is a playoff game

1 hour ago, ragevsuall17 said:

Mularkey vs. Mcvay is a bad, bad matchup my friend.

We will be exposed, again.

The more I think about it, the more I don't like our chances this game.

We're going up against one of the best, most explosive offenses in the league. They've only been held under 21 points three times this season. When our defense has gone against good QBs(Carr, Wilson, Watson, Roethlisberger, and I guess you can put Jimmy G with this group too) they've been exposed. I expect Goff (and McVay) to expose them Sunday. 

Meanwhile, even if we were to hold them to 21 points or below, we're relying on an offense that's gone under 21 points for half our games this season(7 out of the 14 games played) to score enough against a pretty decent defense to pull out a W.

I hope they prove me wrong and make me eat crow but I don't like our chances.

21 minutes ago, 615finest said:

CB depth in jeopardy this week. Looks like Sims hurt his hamstring and Ryan didn’t practice because of his ankle. Guessing Reed will finally get some playing time.

Got a lot tougher than it was already. 

The route combos from McVay is going to feast if we don't get the communication right with these injuries. 

Archived