Titans OTA/Training Camp Thread

Vrabel was cool. But I didn't know how much we needed something else.

I finally feel like we are moving to be part of the modern NFL.

This is how you become fan favorites and not live behind a curtain. 

In a small market, you need as much positive love as you can get. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KingTitan said:

According to some local radio idiot, he is a bum and sucks at his job. 

Lol yeah, typical media. The amount of people I've seen pick us to be the worst team in the NFL this year is hilarious. And these people get paid. 

3 hours ago, renndawg37 said:

When you ask people why they think we will somehow be worse than last year, their answer is usually something along the lines of "Will Levis isn't good". It doesn't even make sense lol. 

Someone must have been reading NFL Gen.

Like, it is super weird that so many different posters have said the same conclusory, completely subjective statement about Levis just being bad because bad.

You can make an argument that he won’t be good. There are reasons to be hesitant. But they don’t make those points.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Daniel said:

Someone must have been reading NFL Gen.

Like, it is super weird that so many different posters have said the same conclusory, completely subjective statement about Levis just being bad because bad.

You can make an argument that he won’t be good. There are reasons to be hesitant. But they don’t make those points.

I think my thing is so many are sold that Anthony Richardson will be a franchise QB but are out on Levis. I get Richardson is younger but so many are going on the ideal of Richardson and what he could be as opposed to what he currently is.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TitanSlim said:

I think my thing is so many are sold that Anthony Richardson will be a franchise QB but are out on Levis. I get Richardson is younger but so many are going on the ideal of Richardson and what he could be as opposed to what he currently is.

Don’t get this. RG3 was much better and then he got injured and was never the same. The fact everyone thinks Richardson will be great makes no sense, he’s proven very little and already had one serious injury and I’d be amazed if it was his last.