Titans OTA/Training Camp Thread

Was anyone banking on Awuzie being like, a full time really good corner?  I was expecting McCreary to likely be CB2, and whoever ends up as CB4 getting lots of playing time.

I'm just hoping Sneed makes everyone else's jobs easy.

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Was anyone banking on Awuzie being like, a full time really good corner?  I was expecting McCreary to likely be CB2, and whoever ends up as CB4 getting lots of playing time.

I'm just hoping Sneed makes everyone else's jobs easy.

I think everyone was banking on Awuzie being our full-time CB2, especially since McCreary sucks on the outside.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, deeluxx3 said:

I think everyone was banking on Awuzie being our full-time CB2, especially since McCreary sucks on the outside.

Exactly. He was paid to be a starting CB. Thought it was pretty well known he was signed to be a starting CB. Is he elite? No but he’s expected to be a good CB2 and McCreary as the nickel. Hopefully Brownlee is CB4 and pushes higher.

Edited by ttitansfan4life
  • Like 1

I was at the practice. Willis definitely looked impressive. But its also important to note that he was working against the 3's on a defense that already lacks quality depth. The guys he was throwing against likely aren't making the 53, ours nor anyone elses. SO improvement, yes, but it should be tempered until we see him in preseason. , 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Chocolateman78 said:

I was at the practice. Willis definitely looked impressive. But its also important to note that he was working against the 3's on a defense that already lacks quality depth. The guys he was throwing against likely aren't making the 53, ours nor anyone elses. SO improvement, yes, but it should be tempered until we see him in preseason. , 

All of this.

To avoid being a true downer, I'll say regardless of comp, the throws and mechanics looked great. 

But all taken with a grain of salt.