Steelers Win #7 Mock Draft

MDSteeler1971

R1 P29 QB LAMAR JACKSON - LOUISVILLE  Can he be the franchise QB to continue our winning ways?

R2 P29 EDGE DA'SHAWN HAND - ALABAMA  James Harrison is done in Pittsburgh, can Hand take the reigns?

R3 P29 S MARCUS ALLEN - PENN STATE  Our safeties need help and being a semifinalist for the Jim Thorpe Award shows he has skills.

R5 P4 RB BO SCARBROUGH - ALABAMA  Behind Bell we have Connor and pretty much nobody. Connor getting hurt show we need depth and Bo has the size and has shown to be tough.

R5 P29 LB KENNY YOUNG - UCLA  We need ILB depth especially with Shazier's injury.

R7 P2 WR DAVID SILLS - WEST VIRGINIA  Depends on what we do with DHB and Bryant, Sills skill set and size could make him another WR steal for us!

R7 P29 CB DEION HARRIS - NORTH DAKOTA  He has nice size and speed to play corner.

3 hours ago, MDSteeler1971 said:

R1 P29 QB LAMAR JACKSON - LOUISVILLE  Can he be the franchise QB to continue our winning ways?

R2 P29 EDGE DA'SHAWN HAND - ALABAMA  James Harrison is done in Pittsburgh, can Hand take the reigns?

R3 P29 S MARCUS ALLEN - PENN STATE  Our safeties need help and being a semifinalist for the Jim Thorpe Award shows he has skills.

R5 P4 RB BO SCARBROUGH - ALABAMA  Behind Bell we have Connor and pretty much nobody. Connor getting hurt show we need depth and Bo has the size and has shown to be tough.

R5 P29 LB KENNY YOUNG - UCLA  We need ILB depth especially with Shazier's injury.

R7 P2 WR DAVID SILLS - WEST VIRGINIA  Depends on what we do with DHB and Bryant, Sills skill set and size could make him another WR steal for us!

R7 P29 CB DEION HARRIS - NORTH DAKOTA  He has nice size and speed to play corner.

if we win #7,   why are we picking @ 29 ?  What did we trade away to get there?

5 hours ago, MDSteeler1971 said:

Started watching HAND and quickly switched to the FL St. QB Deondre Francois.  Guy looks poised.  Making great throws and decisions.  Only 20 years old.  

I personally like Thorson the best. Look like next Kirk Cousins, I am not implying he's going to be able to replace Big Ben, but since we can get him in rounds 2-3 I'd rather roll with that (only IF Big Ben retires) and let him compete with Landry and Dobbs.

He displayed the football smarts. However, I'm pretty sure he will be pushed up on the board due to his size, playing in the pro offense, and behind the bad offensive line with decent production. If Big Ben doesn't retire; don't push for a draft pick of a quarterback. 

you beat me to it lol..i have been seeing this...lamar falling to 2nd ...teddy bridgewater style...i was going to call it the "mcshay threw up in his mouth a little " mock as he did when trying to convince us that mayfield is wilson..lol and that josh is wentz...thus pushing lamar to the second..i would love it. ...i hope  scouts lose it ...like when Johnny maziel had his pro day and had a guy run at him with a broom while he  passed..lol they lost it lol  "guys are coming at him with brooms..whats teddy doing? not that !" lol....one can dream..but i can see it.

Archived