TAPT Version 71.0 Kent Branstetter never votes for an incumbent

Well, we had a good run on the last one.  

We need more fart jokes, music and food recommendations, and fun weekend plans.  Just like Kent would like.  Or maybe he wouldn't, I don't know.  But he wore number 71 for the Packers in 1973 and has an AV of 2.  Which is 2 higher than any of us Jerks on the internet.  

s-l400.jpg

5 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

The other night there was a shootout down the street from my apartment.  Apparently two gangs ran into each other. 

Politickin already. Classic TAPT.

Not getting a sitton or Lang TAPT feels like an atrocity.

usatsi_9083518-e1575862702467.jpg?w=1000

5 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

The other night there was a shootout down the street from my apartment.  Apparently two gangs ran into each other. 

5gRo.gif

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

One of the thugs in that video was Michael DeLorenzo.  He was Detective Torres in New York Undercover.  

Loved that show.  Fun fact: I worked at BW’s in college and someone left their ID and never came looking for it. The photo looked exactly someone I knew so I sold it to him for a case of beer. The name on the driver’s license?  Eddie Torres. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, thrILL! said:

Loved that show.  Fun fact: I worked at BW’s in college and someone left their ID and never came looking for it. The photo looked exactly someone I knew so I sold it to him for a case of beer. The name on the driver’s license?  Eddie Torres. 

I believe he also played the gay soldier that got beaten to death at the beginning of A Few Good Men.

25 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I believe he also played the gay soldier that got beaten to death at the beginning of A Few Good Men.

Who was the official spokesman for Mountain Dew Code Red. 

19 minutes ago, Zycho32 said:

Such a foolish fantasy, to think we'd be good enough to achieve an AV of 0.

Let's be real, we are all like -34 or so.  Every year the team is like, "if it wasn't for those jerks on Football's Future, we would have won the championship."  They just let us stay because we spend literal TENS of dollars on the team each year!

• Like 2