TAPT Version 71.0 Kent Branstetter never votes for an incumbent

Wedges seem to be a hybrid between baked and fries. Sometimes that’s a baked potato quartered, sometimes a wedge is deep fried. Hash browns also known as shoe string fries. If it’s fried, it’s falling under fries. If it’s a cooked wedge, that a baked potato.

Potato Salad I’m willing to take more info on. On one hand, it’s dangerously close to food for my food, and could also contain salmonella. On the other, we need potato to be involved early and often in our food and any excuse or way should be investigated with the full authority given to us by potato Jesus.

How did we miss this?

Chips.

11 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

Wedges seem to be a hybrid between baked and fries. Sometimes that’s a baked potato quartered, sometimes a wedge is deep fried. Hash browns also known as shoe string fries. If it’s fried, it’s falling under fries. If it’s a cooked wedge, that a baked potato.

Potato Salad I’m willing to take more info on. On one hand, it’s dangerously close to food for my food, and could also contain salmonella. On the other, we need potato to be involved early and often in our food and any excuse or way should be investigated with the full authority given to us by potato Jesus.

How did we miss this?

Chips.

Using your own logic, chips are irrelevant because they are either fried or baked.

1 hour ago, ChaRisMa said:

Potato Power Rankings:

1. Baked Potato

2. Mashed 🥔 

3. Seasoned Baby Red

4. Fries

5. Tots 

6. Baby Potato

7. Sweet Potato

8. Potato Bun

9. Vegan Potato

Have I forgotten any?

Cheesy potatoes 

Okay so Baked potato wedges are baked potato. Fried wedges are fries. A potato can take any shape it’s still heat style.

Chips I agree probably also fries under that heading.

Hash Browns can be there own thing and if they’re you #1 I can understand.

I give copious amounts of butter to the pan as I fry my hash browns. Prefer hot and crunchy with lesser cooked strings of it mixed throughout. It should stay hot as hell until I cut into it, which could be paired with anything on the plate.

This is Potato talk.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ChaRisMa said:

Potato Power Rankings:

1. Baked Potato

2. Mashed 🥔 

3. Seasoned Baby Red

4. Fries

5. Tots 

6. Baby Potato

7. Sweet Potato

8. Potato Bun

9. Vegan Potato

Have I forgotten any?

Potato soup

twice baked

gnocchi 

3 hours ago, Mazrimiv said:

I would prefer that nobody fondles my potatoes

Two old Russian peasant women are working in the field. One of them holds up two potatoes she has pulled out of the ground. She hefts the two potatoes gently in her hands and sadly says to her friend, “These remind me of my late husband, Ivan.”

”My god,” exclaims her friend, “they were that big?”

”No,” she says, “they were that dirty.”

• Like 1