Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 28 - Offseason)

6 hours ago, LAOJoe said:

Just start when you said or even earlier if you have time. It will give people more time to get on the clock throughout the holidays. Even July 1st works for my Canadian *** as our Holiday is on the earlier weekend but it's on a Monday and I will definitely be fine getting my picks in.

I do not, as I'm on vacation the week prior

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Made contact with @rackcs. He wants to resume ownership of Cincinnati.

@theuntouchable If you'd like a co-GM position, I bet a few owners (including myself) would welcome you and show you the ropes. It's a great way to start your involvement until a new team is available.

Is there a reason he is unable to post?

5 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Tombstone Outlaws 

th-3.jpg

@TheKillerNacho

(Stadium settings will come in the next week or so)

I'll take care of this in a bit, but is this Tombstone, Arizona?

2 hours ago, adamq said:

@TheKillerNacho

Okoboji Ents

Stadium - Fir Field - Type: Retractable roof, Timezone: Central, Temp: 40, Precip: 40, Wind: 30
Colors - Primary: gray, Secondary: forest green

If someone could re-size this for me it would be much appreciated, the free apps/websites are not cooperating 

Screenshot-20240612-184501-Chrome-4.jpg

I'll do my best later but my instinct is that it won't look great shrunk down to the size it needs to be, too many small details

57 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Is there a reason he is unable to post?

I'll take care of this in a bit, but is this Tombstone, Arizona?

I'll do my best later but my instinct is that it won't look great shrunk down to the size it needs to be, too many small details

Here ya go

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRO5Iek4TavLhp8t-WI7cd

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

This might be better. White background and touched up a bit, centred and made the right size.

2VdsRns.png

That does look a lot better, thank you 🤙

Let's go-

Stadium - Fir Field - Type: Retractable roof, Timezone: Central, Temp: 40, Precip: 40, Wind: 30
Colors - Primary: gold, Secondary: forest green

After speaking with IR if Touch would like to take over my team he is more than welcome to. It’s time for me to focus energy elsewhere these next two months. Maybe next year I will come back and co gm with someone. But the team deserves someone who can give complete focus to it now. 

34 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

After speaking with IR if Touch would like to take over my team he is more than welcome to. It’s time for me to focus energy elsewhere these next two months. Maybe next year I will come back and co gm with someone. But the team deserves someone who can give complete focus to it now. 

You are going nowhere. Pull up those panties and strap up 

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

feel free to offer it to him.