Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 28 - Offseason)

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Sure, but I can't make that decisiion for him.

This is merely a suggestion, but perhaps it's wiser to start the draft after the fourth of july instead of July 3

20 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

This is merely a suggestion, but perhaps it's wiser to start the draft after the fourth of july instead of July 3

you're probably right, although these season usually do go through the 4th of July anyway & I didn't want to delay the season any further... that said, if owners feel strongly about having an early round on that day, Id be ok with pushing the start to the 5th.

14 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

you're probably right, although these season usually do go through the 4th of July anyway & I didn't want to delay the season any further... that said, if owners feel strongly about having an early round on that day, Id be ok with pushing the start to the 5th.

Just start when you said or even earlier if you have time. It will give people more time to get on the clock throughout the holidays. Even July 1st works for my Canadian *** as our Holiday is on the earlier weekend but it's on a Monday and I will definitely be fine getting my picks in.

• Like 1

Just now, LAOJoe said:

Just start when you said or even earlier if you have time. It will give people more time to get on the clock throughout the holidays. Even July 1st works for my Canadian *** as our Holiday is on the earlier weekend but it's on a Monday and I will definitely be fine getting my picks in.

For sure. Starting earlier doesn't hurt; either progress is made or the discussion thread is filled with Pete's whining and complaining, which is somewhat entertaining.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Bro I have no life I don’t care

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I say put the draft thread up on the 3rd but the official times are the 5th, so we can complain on july 4 about people not picking. Its an important tradition

• Like 3

Breaking- a source has leaked the leading team name choice for Scranton's rumoured move to Iowa.

Okoboji Ents

Screenshot-20240612-165510-Chrome.jpg

Ownership still has yet to come up with a logo or any additional information, really

• Like 2

1 minute ago, adamq said:

Breaking- a source has leaked the leading team name choice for Scranton's rumoured move to Iowa.

Okoboji Ents

Screenshot-20240612-165510-Chrome.jpg

Ownership still has yet to come up with a logo or any additional information, really

Something for us Amphibians to crap on 

• Like 3