Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 28 - Week 15 Posted)

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Might just be me, but I found this drive hilarious:

Hide contents
Possession now belongs to the Okoboji Ents.
Current score is Okoboji Ents 24, Cincinnati Buffleheads 24.

OT 2:53, 1st & 10 on the OKO 20: Kyler Murray throws incomplete short. Jahlani Tavai on the coverage.
OT 2:46, 2nd & 10 on the OKO 20: Najee Harris rushes up the middle for a gain of 9 yards. Tackle made by Xavier McKinney.
OT 2:24, 3rd & 1 on the OKO 29: Najee Harris rushes up the middle for a gain of 3 yards. Tackle made by Christian Wilkins.
OT 2:00, 1st & 10 on the OKO 32: Antonio Gibson rushes up the middle for a gain of 3 yards. Tackle made by Jordan Hicks.
OT 1:32, 2nd & 7 on the OKO 35: Najee Harris rushes up the middle for a gain of 8 yards. Tackle made by Jaquan Brisker.
OT 1:10, 1st & 10 on the OKO 43: Najee Harris rushes up the middle for a gain of 4 yards. Tackle made by Christian Wilkins.
OT 0:49, 2nd & 6 on the OKO 47: Najee Harris rushes up the middle and stuffed for a loss of 1 yard. Tackle made by Byron Murphy II.
OT 0:27, 3rd & 7 on the OKO 46: Kyler Murray throws incomplete to the outside. Curtis Samuel drops the ball. Paulson Adebo on the coverage.
OT 0:21, 4th & 7 on the OKO 46: Michael Dickson's punt lands in the endzone. Touchback.

Not trying to kill the clock but refusing to throw the ball.

Spoiler

Throwing an INT in OT in FG range is a decision.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LAOJoe said:

BTW. I'm not trying to tank but it's probably looking that way with tag management. I'll reconsider after next week.

RB: Kene Nwangwu (MIN)*, C.J. Ham (MIN)

FB: Bijan Robinson (ATL)

Bold move but I can't argue with the results, a win's a win. Not as fun as a tie but still

Edited by adamq
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

Least active owner is undefeated this season. Maybe people overthink things in the sim?

He brought back most of his championship team coming of an odd season. Why change what works with sliders? Let others adjust.

46 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Least active owner is undefeated this season. Maybe people overthink things in the sim?

How well/bad could you hide yourself in professional sports?

Inactive cheat confirmed. (2nd least active owner is currently sitting at 0-5. Rammy is gonna have to try harder to be less active and get those numbers up.)

• Like 1