Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 28 - Week 15 Posted)

It was bring Alim back or go get my BDL DT. Alim is a Pete love from his highschool he works/worked at. And Pete needed a NT so knew it was coming and I decided to be a nice guy and let Alim go home. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

It was bring Alim back or go get my BDL DT. Alim is a Pete love from his highschool he works/worked at. And Pete needed a NT so knew it was coming and I decided to be a nice guy and let Alim go home. 

I was going to go Davis if Alim was gone lol 

29 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I have developed this weird belief that, unless your RB is CMC, paying 3 tags to keep him is a waste.

Discuss.

Unless you have good luck and hit rookies. Like you did the past couple seasons. Etienne was solid for me, but with so many running backs available via draft. I opted to invest in trading for Brian Burns using those 3 tags on DE

36 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I have developed this weird belief that, unless your RB is CMC, paying 3 tags to keep him is a waste.

Discuss.

Barkley and Aaron Jones would have been worth keeping. Kamara borderline. Basically... is he worth a 2nd round in the draft?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

Unless you have good luck and hit rookies. Like you did the past couple seasons. Etienne was solid for me, but with so many running backs available via draft. I opted to invest in trading for Brian Burns using those 3 tags on DE

See, exactly. I'd rather just keep three RBs at 1 tag each and get significantly more production for the tag costs. (21 games at RB and 9 games at FB instead of just 16 games at RB.) In addition, they retain more of their value, as moving a guy in the offseason that only costs 1 tag is more attractive than expecting someone else to want to pay 3 tags.

51 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Discuss.

It's easier to build a strong offensive game with a running back and offensive line than a passing attack, which requires QB, receiving targets, and offensive line.