Garbage Pail Kids Cards Mafia : TOWN WINS!!

12 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

This is why mafia has fallen for me. It’s so difficult for me to pay attention to everything 

Why would anyone pay attention when playing mafia? That's crazy talk 

• Like 1

On 6/20/2024 at 6:53 PM, Malfatron said:

* You can use your Day-use card by typing the card name in the thread in bold. (eg Adam Bomb) Dont fake a day card usage as i will call it out as fake

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Play Vengeful Vincent

Thats not a card.

Chatgpt summary:

"I am totally baffled by this mafia thread. There's a strange vote for "Frog" from Daboyle, and I have no idea what that's about. MWil23's attempt to play "Vengeful Vincent" was called out as fake, and there's ongoing frustration among players about paying attention. The current vote count is MWil with 4 votes and Forge with 1. Seriously, can someone explain what's happening with the Frog vote? This whole situation is confusing!"

2 hours ago, Forge said:

So mwil used an ability that seems extremely anti Town. 

Lied about having cards left. 

And then played a fake card

😂

Why would I have played that card when there was no heat whatsoever on me yesterday? Why put myself on the line today?

As for lying about the cards, why would anyone state for sure how many they had left, and I was try to encourage people not to vote for Forge.

As for the lie in thread, I knew Malf would eventually call it out as such but felt like it was funny and I wanted to see if anyone would jump off or give a response that would have scum show themselves.

Always worth a shot to gauge responses.

• Malfatron changed the title to Garbage Pail Kids Cards Mafia : TOWN WINS!!