Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

ok I'm caught up. I haven't put any effort into these games in like 8 years. and even dating back to then, my reads are usually bad. but what I can 100% attest to is that I'm not mafia. and I'm a number for those I believe to be town, which my reads are actually usually good on I think. but maybe not. could also be really bad. I think my only real ability that I can offer is I think I can always tell when malf is mafia or town. that's all I can offer. but work with me and I just might ******* get better at the game. 

I usually just vote for the orca because he feels bot-controlled to my brain and I can't read bots 

7 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I can't, if I say I'm picking up on a claim, it's a blatant lie 

you could be the third head of me and @Ty21 conjoined super mafia player tbh. we might suck on our own. but you conjoin our three heads and you have maybe an even worse player who detracts from the real villains at a greater volume 

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Thia is the townest pickle ever

Dont know why he doesnt do this as scum

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

I call BS on this post 

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Malf ignored my comment

Vote Malf

Pickle is looser as a town and prone to some pickletraps and weird comments to gauge other peoples reaction. As scum, hes calmer and plays it pretty safe

Since you pegged pickle as scum last game and have him on your town list this time, what about this do you disagree with?

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Pickle is looser as a town and prone to some pickletraps and weird comments to gauge other peoples reaction. As scum, hes calmer and plays it pretty safe

Since you pegged pickle as scum last game and have him on your town list this time, what about this do you disagree with?

How you can come up to the townest Pickle ever. He is slightly town imo, but not by much. More of the indy style in him than town, as the game carries on 

12 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

ok I'm caught up. I haven't put any effort into these games in like 8 years. and even dating back to then, my reads are usually bad. but what I can 100% attest to is that I'm not mafia. and I'm a number for those I believe to be town, which my reads are actually usually good on I think. but maybe not. could also be really bad. I think my only real ability that I can offer is I think I can always tell when malf is mafia or town. that's all I can offer. but work with me and I just might ******* get better at the game. 

I usually just vote for the orca because he feels bot-controlled to my brain and I can't read bots 

You have made 10 posts too many for you to be town lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

Anyone else feel like someone nudged Finn to participate more?

Might've been the host, but... this is a lot of content from a town player who admittedly hasn't cared to put effort into mafia for some time.