Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

27 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

He just claimed the literal main character. Definitely not a cover role (he's probably the only character I know by name in the whole series that isn't a Disney character, fwiw). So unless you're the real Sora, there's really no reason not to trust him at this juncture (and if you are really Sora, you should speak up ASAP)

Good thing you are in the game, I know nothing about the theme lmao 

57 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I feel good about xmad being town 

Bro

54 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

*Visible confusion 

Same 

racks 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Good thing you are in the game, I know nothing about the theme lmao 

I know nothing about it either, I assure you. I played only the original, but that was over two decades ago & I didnt even finish it, lol.

As I said, Sora is the only character I know by name from the whole series, Disney characters aside.

...My mom is a Disney nut so I do know most of those characters, I guess. But not how they fit into KH lore (which I've come to understand from talking with some of its fans is extensive and convoluted)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

We can all just character claim and really fish out the scum that way

Eh... assuming rackcs is scum & Hercules is his cover role, we probably wouldn't learn too much that way since it means they have decent cover roles (I'm not sure how important he is in KH but he is the titular character of his Disney movie, so it seems about as likely as my character to be a real role).

There's a ton of Disney movies at this point, assuming most players have a Disney character (like I do), I'm not sure we could really clear anyone other than Sora on character alone.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Eh... assuming rackcs is scum & Hercules is his cover role, we probably wouldn't learn too much that way since it means they have decent cover roles (I'm not sure his role in KH but he is a titular character of his Disney movie, so it seems about as likely as my character to be a real role).

There's a ton of Disney movies at this point, assuming most players have a Disney character (like I do), I'm not sure we could really clear anyone other than Sora on character alone.

I still say we do it

2 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I feel xmad is too easy. While Finn was entertaining he's kinda been flailing votes, seemingly more to save himself than actually trying to find scum.

He went dark again when the heat was off.

i was getting drunk and eating 2500 calories 

48 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I still say we do it

Eh... I'd cooperate if that's what folks really wanna do, but I think things like that are best saved for later. Seems like the risk doesn't justify the reward, considering we already have a redletter today & have no idea about mafia and potential third party objectives that could reference specific characters.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

Ordinarily i would, but everyone seems deadset on killing the cop so im putting everything out there.

Im Sora, town aligned cop

that's actually my role, dumbass lol

malf