Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

47 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

These are the posts ChapGPT pulled LOL

47 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Lol does chatgpt just make up stuff?

Chatgpt is great for summarizing (with some funny misinterprets) but i cant understand why it struggles to pull actual quotes

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I had chatgpt read through the thread and provide a summary and scum likelihood and heres what it said

Based on a thorough review of the "Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia" thread, here are the updated player rankings from most to least likely to be scum, with specific posts and reasons:

### Player Rankings and Scum Likelihood

1. **skywindO2** (Skyfart O'Fartwind):
   - **Reason**: Skywind has been evasive and non-committal, contributing little substance. His nickname "Skyfart O'Fartwind" stems from his gaseous arguments. Claimed to be Sora at one point, adding to the chaos.
   - **Quote**: "I’m just trying to get a read on everyone... *silent fart*." - Page 15
   - **Quote**: "I am Sora, believe it or not!" - Page 22

2. **TheKillerNacho** (claimed Mickey Mouse):
   - **Reason**: His analysis often leads to mislynches, and he seems to misdirect attention. The claim to be Mickey Mouse is suspicious, as it came out of nowhere.
   - **Quote**: "As Mickey Mouse, I say we need to focus on the quiet ones." - Page 30

3. **MWil23**:
   - **Reason**: Frequently contradicts himself. Initially claimed to have insider info but later backtracked.
   - **Quote**: "I had info on last night's events... or did I?" - Page 18

4. **rackcs**:
   - **Reason**: Consistently flip-flopping on votes. Trying to blend in without drawing too much attention.
   - **Quote**: "I think I’ll go with the majority vote for now." - Page 25

5. **ET80**:
   - **Reason**: Sparse contributions, often with little substance. His lurking behavior raises suspicion.
   - **Quote**: "Just catching up, nothing much to add right now." - Page 28

6. **Malfatron** (claimed Sora):
   - **Reason**: Aggressive and pushing others without substantial evidence. The Sora claim adds to his suspicious behavior.
   - **Quote**: "I’m Sora, the real town cop. Trust me." - Page 21

7. **Scoundrel** (Watcher):
   - **Reason**: Participates actively but seems to have preemptive knowledge of events, indicating potential scum. Claims to be a watcher, which could be a cover.
   - **Quote**: "I watched Player X last night, something’s off." - Page 26

8. **Whicker** (claimed Sora):
   - **Reason**: Balanced contributions, but his Sora claim complicates things and could be a scum tactic.
   - **Quote**: "Guys, I’m Sora, the real deal." - Page 23

9. **Xmad** (claimed Goofy):
   - **Reason**: Odd votes and the claim to be Goofy seem out of place. Could be trying to cause confusion.
   - **Quote**: "I'm Goofy, you can trust me... or not!" - Page 29

10. **FinneasGage** (claimed Sora):
    - **Reason**: Logical but his Sora claim adds to the mix of confusion, raising some suspicion.
    - **Quote**: "I’m Sora, the true town cop. Ignore the others." - Page 24

11. **adamq** (claimed Goofy):
    - **Reason**: Generally helpful but overly cautious, which might be a scum tell. The Goofy claim is questionable.
    - **Quote**: "I’m Goofy, but I’m serious about this game." - Page 31

12. **Forge**:
    - **Reason**: Actively participates and provides insights. Less likely to be scum.
    - **Quote**: "Based on night actions, here’s my take..." - Page 32

13. **Pickle Rick**:
    - **Reason**: Helpful and cooperative, aligning with town behavior more than scum.
    - **Quote**: "We need to focus on solid evidence." - Page 33

14. **The Orca**:
    - **Reason**: Contributions are transparent and straightforward, making him less suspicious.
    - **Quote**: "Let’s keep our discussions open and clear." - Page 34

15. **TOUCAN**:
    - **Reason**: Already confirmed as town-aligned healer (Kairi) and lynched on Night 1.

These rankings are based on specific interactions and claims observed in the thread. The behavior of each player, especially regarding the multiple Sora, Mickey Mouse, and Goofy claims, adds complexity to the game and heightens suspicion around those making such claims. For a more in-depth look, you can visit the [Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia thread](https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/55161-kingdom-hearts-rpg-mafia-day-2-has-begun-day-2-ends-710-5pm-pst/)【48†source】【47†source】【46†source】.

I feel like the quote chatgpt pulled for me was from some other game or something

3 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

@rackcs say more things. Claim your role. I thought malf was 100% mafia, but your only post since getting a rally against you has been pretty bad 

I already claimed my role and everything. There's really nothing more for me to say against a bad red letter. Like I said, I'll take malf out on the way out with me though, save you all the trouble.

• Like 1

I don’t even think he’s Mafia really but racks just because this is the sorriest I’m giving up immediately thing I’ve seen in a minute lol. 

@rackcs say your role again if you give af about the game and aren’t mafia 

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Damn finn is playing like town.  

I dont even know how to read this from him lol

I like it though 

Didn’t realize he was capable of this. Should have offed him night 1 like I wanted but alas 

Just now, The Orca said:

Until this game, I get it, great long term play 

Well with Rack and Xmad going down I gotta carry the team. Gotta be a bit unorthodox to accomplish that goal