Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

53 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Finn was very opposed to rack d2

I was opposed to racks more so because malf's behavior felt like every single where he's mafia lol. once racks was responding as badly as humanly possible to heat, I kinda changed my tune, but still was pretty convinced malf was mafia 

51 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@FinneasGage whats your character and whats everything you bought and did this game?

I'm not scum pal. I think the way racks was communicating with me was super telling in kinda helping my case there. i bought a basic melee weapon. I bought armor I think? I bought a health potion because I lost some health fighting against a brave or whatever. I tried to attack orca relentlessly n1 but it was declined each time. and then when I was allowed to use my weapon finally n2 I attacked orca for 3 hit points. n3 I was out on my phone and couldn't do the trivia, or do a battle, or do a move because I was getting ad ****ed when I was trying to access dm's and it just wouldn't let me access them

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Again

There would be no reason for SCUM to track me. They knew i was the cop. Scum would watch me instead and they found skywind visited. Skywind is lolcleared!

But why would skywind track the cop after you claimed…?

Everyone knew that you were the cop.

I get what you’re saying based upon that exchange but with Forge already being red lettered, there was no going back from his stance and how many lies did he spew on his way out?

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:
6 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

in fairness: there's no real reason for town to track you either.

You are 100 percent correct.

I thought that at first, and its a mistake of a move. But scum would tend to not make those mistakes

@skywindO2 i am still interested to know why you tracked me. You should be tracking people to look for factional kills

How do we know that they don’t have a delayed move or a framer if they also have a janitor…?

N2 Scoundrel was janitored and, no offense Malf because I love you, but what if they are keeping you alive to continue to “clear” people?

• Like 1

Or, and here’s something else to consider, what if Scum has a rolecop and they can throw out information already in thread for tracks or use that rolecop ability to see who would be passive and therefore not go anywhere?

6 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

d1 tracked xmad, d2 malf, d3 whicker

The issue I have here is XMad is dead, why would anyone track Malf unless you aren’t a tracker and that information is already in thread, and somehow he knew Whicker didn’t go anywhere N3 or knew his role maybe?

I am still skeptical here.

• Like 1

Skywind

I don’t buy he’s the tracker, 2 of the 3 bits of information are in thread and Forge dumped that in his maniacal tirade to use inception.

No tracker would visit the cop after D1.

Proceed with caution because he’s either the janitor or framer OR BOTH. For my money, he janitored Scoundrel N2 and is your actual killer with Forge being the watcher. I’d wager scum can’t do a faction kill and their own move the same night.

I bet he failed to kill pickle N1 due to Orca’s save, then did the janitor N2, then did something else last night, like kill pickle.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2024 at 8:06 PM, Forge said:
On 7/9/2024 at 8:02 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Outing yourself as scum so early, you love to see it lol

If that's the case, I suppose I could just kill you? That's just as fun

LOL

Forge is so absolutely on brand, he went for the “Let’s just kill Pickle because nobody will be that brazen” move N1.

• Like 2

On 7/9/2024 at 8:06 PM, Forge said:
On 7/9/2024 at 8:02 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Outing yourself as scum so early, you love to see it lol

If that's the case, I suppose I could just kill you? That's just as fun

On 7/9/2024 at 8:08 PM, MWil23 said:

*Ominous music plays 

On 7/9/2024 at 8:11 PM, Forge said:

LOL what a guy. I just can’t stay mad at him.