Kingdom Hearts RPG Mafia - Game Over! Town Wins!

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

98 pages...

I'm sorry it said day 1, it was day 2. And yeah 98! Pages in two days. (Granted about 20 of them were @The Orca just spamming "Page")

On 1/20/2020 at 8:12 PM, wolfeyestrk said:

at dusk the town gathered, with a cold wind driving a storm in-front of it the town brings JoshstraDaymus to the gallows outside of town. as you put his neck to the rope those gathered can hear him bellowing like a mad man to the wind."no NO! it wasn't supposed to be like this, you promised me power. HELP ME!" his final words as he drops 

JoshstraDaymus was lynched he was the Cult Leader.

as his body swings you hear lightning crack in the distance over the ocean, and it feels like a weight has been lifted off of each of you. the oppressive feeling of a million eyes watching from the shadows are now gone.

With the cult leaders death all threats to the village and town have been removed. CONGRATULATIONS! Town wins

Edited by Slappy Mc

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Oh, and of course dome created a game with no scum .

That @MWil23 and I dominated with our  elite pgo prowess

Pickle made a game where everyone was Indy Survivor. Woz got pissed off, posted his role, and completely outed the gimmick to us all on day 1 lmao 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Pickle made a game where everyone was Indy Survivor. Woz got pissed off, posted his role, and completely outed the gimmick to us all on day 1 lmao 

The mad scientist in Antarctica game, right?

• Like 1

Just now, Whicker said:

Also sorry guys I have a close friend who’s currently 4th/348 in the World Series of Poker Main Event so keeping tabs on him is taking priority for me 

The WSOP checks every single box for me. I loved Chris Ferguson so much back in the day.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Also sorry guys I have a close friend who’s currently 4th/348 in the World Series of Poker Main Event so keeping tabs on him is taking priority for me 

Do you have a stake? Monetary of course