We got a safety! Jamal Adams

Meh.  Still needed, and still a boon for the DB group.  I assume he's viewed as S3, behind Hooker and Molden.  His last healthy season, he was good, but that was 21, so who knows.

I do like our DB group overall though.  Should have a great starting 3 CBs, one great safety, with two other decent options, and several solid depth guys behind those six.

We signed a safety whose best skill is pass rushing. And worst skill by far is coverage.

I heard someone, maybe Mike Herndon, say that although the Titans CB's have gotten much better, if Murrey, Gibbons, and Adams are on the field consistently, it won't matter because QBs will never have to throw outside. 

TE's and RBs are gonna eat on us this year. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chocolateman78 said:

We signed a safety whose best skill is pass rushing. And worst skill by far is coverage.

I heard someone, maybe Mike Herndon, say that although the Titans CB's have gotten much better, if Murrey, Gibbons, and Adams are on the field consistently, it won't matter because QBs will never have to throw outside. 

TE's and RBs are gonna eat on us this year. 

this plus what I expect to be a very hot and cold pass rush are my 2 biggest concerns on our D this year