49ers WR Brandon Aiyuk has officially requested for a trade

RaidersAreOne

4 hours ago, Forge said:

I wouldn't do it. Man is going to be 32 years old this season. Just pay Aiyuk and let him be a long term piece of the puzzle for the team

I would, because when Kyle inevitably starts throwing the balling on 2nd and 3rd in short with a 10 point lead in the Super Bowl, I would like Purdy having Adams there

Maybe the Bengals can trade for Aiyuk and release Tee Higgins, who's not all in with them.

Speaking of the Bengals, Joe Burrow wants to play flag football in the Olympics. If he did, he would probably still get injured.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mr.UFO said:

Maybe the Bengals can trade for Aiyuk and release Tee Higgins, who's not all in with them.

This is not how the Bengals do business.  Once they tagged you, they're either going to work out an extension on their terms or you play out the tag and walk and they get nothing.  Higgins is either going to play this season for the Bengals at the tag number or not at all.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mr.UFO said:

Speaking of the Bengals, Joe Burrow wants to play flag football in the Olympics. If he did, he would probably still get injured.

Why would the Bengals want to pay Aiyuk 27-$30M (what he wants), when they don't even want to pay Tee Higgins $25M which is what he deserves? 

The Bengals could care less about either WR, that $32M will eventually go to Ja'Marr Chase!

Edited by Nabbs4u

14 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Higgins is either going to play this season for the Bengals at the tag number or not at all.

Wish he had the Ball's to pull a LeVeon. Better yet a Trent Williams or Jalen Ramsey! 

Had he been smart he would of taken lessons from the Williams/Ramsey Institute for learning over the summer.

Where they teach students the ability to make excuses after injury excuses how "not to step" foot on a NFL field,  while still collecting a NFL Franchises check!

Edited by Nabbs4u

Niners should trade him. They don’t even need him. Dudes a diva who thinks he’s much better than what he really is. His only argument 100% is that he’s on a running team. Go to Washington and catch 40 passss for 672 yards. Dudes have it good and could be rewarded if they just wait their turn. Niners learned their lesson by paying Deebo early. They’re not making the same mistake. Honest to god I don’t think he’s anything special at all. He’s a mediocre WR that benefits from monster talent. Dudes never doubled or tripled. Teams are more worried about stopping cmc and Kittle. As a Niners hater this dude is cheeks. Idc how great his metrics and advance numbers look. He’s never done crap against us either. Deebo been a ram killer his whole life and I think he’s overrated hot garbage as well! But at least Deebo pulls up. 

23 hours ago, El Ramster said:

Niners should trade him. They don’t even need him. Dudes a diva who thinks he’s much better than what he really is. His only argument 100% is that he’s on a running team. Go to Washington and catch 40 passss for 672 yards. Dudes have it good and could be rewarded if they just wait their turn. Niners learned their lesson by paying Deebo early. They’re not making the same mistake. Honest to god I don’t think he’s anything special at all. He’s a mediocre WR that benefits from monster talent. Dudes never doubled or tripled. Teams are more worried about stopping cmc and Kittle. As a Niners hater this dude is cheeks. Idc how great his metrics and advance numbers look. He’s never done crap against us either. Deebo been a ram killer his whole life and I think he’s overrated hot garbage as well! But at least Deebo pulls up. 

He's out of line but he's right 

On 7/18/2024 at 8:43 AM, El Ramster said:

His only argument 100% is that he’s on a running team. 

1300 yards (7th) off 105 targets (36th) kinda say otherwise. Dude had the highest YPC of anyone not named Pickens. How’s that “not a double or triple” lol. 

Mediocre’s a stretch.

3 hours ago, Soko said:

1300 yards (7th) off 105 targets (36th) kinda say otherwise. Dude had the highest YPC of anyone not named Pickens. How’s that “not a double or triple” lol. 

Mediocre’s a stretch.

Maybe @El Ramster doesn’t want us to have him against his crappy CBs

5 hours ago, Soko said:

Mediocre’s a stretch.

Defenses can't double or triple everybody. On an offense with Deebo, Kittle, and McCaffery, Aiyuk is probably the one seeing the least attention. 

43 minutes ago, Nnivolcm said:

Defenses can't double or triple everybody. On an offense with Deebo, Kittle, and McCaffery, Aiyuk is probably the one seeing the least attention. 

You think in passing situations, defenses are prioritizing Brandon Aiyuk 4th in the pecking order when he’s #1 in targets, #1 in catches, #1 in yards, #1 in YPR, and T-1st in TDs? That seems like a mental stretch (or a horrific decision defensively), but if there was something real to back that opinion up, I’d be on board.

Naturally a guy like Jameson Williams should be putting up these numbers, since he’s also clearly 4th in the pecking order for Detroit? Or Darnell Mooney in Atlanta? Or Brandon Powell in Minnesota? Or OBJ in Miami? Makes me wonder why more mediocre players aren’t nearly as productive despite receiving such little attention.

On 7/17/2024 at 9:02 AM, RaidersAreOne said:

I'd be cool with it after seeing what Tae went through last season on that Netflix Receiver show. Had we gotten a rookie QB I'd say keep Tae but letting him have a real shot at a SB would be the least we could do for dumping his QB that he came to Vegas to play with. Otherwise we're probably losing him next year and at least we get Aiyuk even if it costs 28-30 per season. 9ers would have an upgrade at the position and they are built to win now.

On 7/18/2024 at 5:43 AM, El Ramster said:

I need to know. I need to know that Jordan Whittington is going to have 900 yards and 6 TDs. Can you confirm?