Potential Aiyuk Trade Talk

Just now, Steeler Hitman said:

murtaugh.gif

Enough is enough. Trade him or move the @#$% on.

I have lost patience with this process. I am too old for this $#!&.

Every day and every other hour is something new.

e29153137e92b6fe729dd799a36c3e51.jpg

The most infuriating part is that both sides are putting out conflicting reports regularly. SF will be saying they're so close to getting a deal done and within the same hour Aiyuk camp will say he's out on SF regardless.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, skywlker32 said:

The most infuriating part is that both sides are putting out conflicting reports regularly. SF will be saying they're so close to getting a deal done and within the same hour Aiyuk camp will say he's out on SF regardless.

You don't know who or what to believe. Everyone is putting on their best Poker faces.

588302416c.jpg

7 minutes ago, August4th said:

I wonder if Khan has a plan B for this WR room. we really going into the season with Van Jefferson as WR2?

He was at least comfortable enough to go into it like that with the draft.

Now supposedly they went after Aiyuk at that point as well but some people don’t realize. How bad the WR corps is save for Pickens.

Theyre literally 1 injury away from Van Freaking Jefferson as the #1 WR…

27 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Niners fans making a big deal that he’s on the sideline at practice. Are they aware of what a hold in is?

He doesn't usually attend practice. First time since the hug, I think. Ultimately means nothing though since he has attended in the past. 

If this was his very first time attending I'd take more from it

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

He doesn't usually attend practice. First time since the hug, I think. Ultimately means nothing though since he has attended in the past. 

If this was his very first time attending I'd take more from it

I was being quite sarcastic on that, but he’s needed to be around the facility unless they told him to not be there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skywlker32 said:

Can I say that neither TEAM is putting out reports of a lot of "reporters" are guessing.

even if we land the WR, there are other problems but it should help the offence especially compared to last year.   Tired of all this, one of the more annoying offseasons maybe since Bell never signed?