Preseason WK-2@Dolphins: OK...give me your over/under/even/ stats for JD!

11 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Maybe CB also 

Yeah it’s def obvious where the holes are. And they are key spots. I will say and I felt this way when we signed the edges we did but I actually see a good group. I think that’s the one thing I’m most surprised about from the game. Also because they did it without John and Daron

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Maybe CB also 

Absolutely we have a weak CB crop. I saw where D Green was at camp last wk. We need him to help St Juste and Forbes who are very beatable. I am unaware of Gilmore where abouts but I would at least keep taps on him. We may have to depend on Juste and Forbes and fix the OL and CB next season. If not Sainrsitil will have to step up. The OL K and CB are my biggest concern. Good thing it is preseason b/c if not we would have Waddel and Hill next wk.

Edited by 4209

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

“DQ says rookie tackle Brandon Coleman has a shoulder/pec strain. He’s day to day/week to week.”

Sucks that Coleman is dealing with this injury but hopefully he’s back soon.

That is NOT a good injury for an OL to have. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I like C-Rod but I believe Wiley is showing he is more of an all around RB. C-Rod is from the previous administration and we’ll see how the rest of the preseason plays out. 

Not only that but I am starting to think C Rod is not a good fit for this offense.

• Like 2

Very much looking forward to the dolphins!! I liked the physical bar the jets set now we get a different look with a ton of speed!! So however practice goes it will be curious to see if they can adjust like they did this week and see how they play in more reps against this team

1 hour ago, ripsean21 said:

I think we all can agree Driskel really really fit this offense!!! Like rewatching this game man he looks like a sharp player

Like I said in a previous post the hopes that J. Driskell makes it so hard not to make him QB2. 
We also have to see how Sam makes out with his injury to his shoulder. 

• Like 1