Commanders trade Jahan Dotson to Eagles

MikeT14

For the value we're giving. I like it. Roughly the 100th overall pick according to the chart. Especially after we kept moving back and acquired a myriad of picks in last years draft in the middle rounds.

2 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Another Penn State bust in the NFL.

James Franklin is good at getting players and turning them into athletes. But he has no idea what do schematically or to get the most out of players. Penn State players often enter the NFL behind the 8-ball compared to their contemporaries in terms of readiness.

• Like 4

this tells me is that Washington is pretty bullish on Luke McCaffrey. Dotson wasn't full time slot, but > 40% of the time was lined up there. 

Brown may have the edge on the outside opposite mclaurin, I guess

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

this tells me is that Washington is pretty bullish on Luke McCaffrey. Dotson wasn't full time slot, but > 40% of the time was lined up there. 

Brown may have the edge on the outside opposite mclaurin, I guess

McCaffrey hasn't done much of anything this preseason. The team seems to like Zaccheaus in the slot. McCaffrey will most likely redshirt the season unless injuries happen. 

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

McCaffrey hasn't done much of anything this preseason. The team seems to like Zaccheaus in the slot. McCaffrey will most likely redshirt the season unless injuries happen. 

I've seen nothing but good things about lmc this preseason too.  That's a shame

I mean hard to not like the upside of this move. I don't think he ever hits his ceiling that people thought he had in the draft, but he was surrounded by a talentless roster in Washington with a bad coaching staff. At least in Philly he will be surrounded by a ton of talent when he gets on the field. We needed to add another WR so this hits a need and for the price I think it is worth the gamble. Just be better than Quez please 🙏

52 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

Maybe we're spoiled by modern rookie WR's putting up 1,000 yards, but Dotson wasn't great as a rookie either (except against the Giants lol).

Solid =/= great