The official Watson is WASHED, I told you so thread

MWil23

2 hours ago, dawgdish said:

I agree firing Stefanski is not the move, but who are you kidding about checking out as a fan? You have Stockholm syndrome just like the rest of us.

The last month has honestly been eye opening. 

I used to really love watching this team play.  Excited for every game, even when we awful.  Always hopeful for what we were building, etc.  

Last year was one of the funnest years of football ever. 

I haven’t watched a full game in a month.  When we went 1-31 I watched nearly every snap.  

I just realized I don’t need this shtty team led by a sexual predator taking up 3 hours of my Sundays indefinitely.  I’ll watch and if I’m entertained and enjoying it then I’ll continue.  More of this same nonsense?  Probably won’t make it to halftime this week again either.  Fire the best coach we’ve had in decades because he can’t win with a washed pervert?  Idk man, not seeing the upside in any of this.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Stefanski just got a 5 year extension. You’d think that would give him some leverage to do what he wants at qb. If Jimmy fires him for starting Winston he still gets paid and the optics for haslam look horrible.

When haven’t they looked awful for him and when has he ever cared?

Dude literally gave a quarter billion to a sexual predator, he’s not worried about optics lol 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NateDawg said:

This dude is the worst. Clearly it’s pay for hush. It is what it is, the guy still has like $180 million at risk. Of course he is going to pay whatever it takes to silence his victims.

Well it's a civil suit seeking compensation for damages. Paying out is pretty much admitting guilt. Maybe you would just settle if you were sued after a bar fight but you aren't settling for a sexual assault claim (same with Big Ben), no one would do that to their name unless they knew they were going to lose or facts would come out that they don't want to come out. 

I don't think him settling is an indication that this goes away if we want to go forward with claiming it is a new claim that the team was unaware of. If we want to pursue it, we still can and see if the contract can be voided. 

If the organization is done with him, put it out there. Wait for him to do something that could be considered conduct detrimental to the team and suspend him. Keep doing it until his contract expires. 

Yo I will say one thing about the Deshaun situation going back to when we got him

i was definitely at the forefront

but I never said guarantee the entire contract

I would’ve never advocated to go all in like that. 

you put yourself in a compromising position there. You can’t get out. That’s where I would’ve backed off

i would’ve given him 3 years guaranteed, but 5?! Nah I’m not going that far. 

Of course I was ecstatic when we got him and it ain’t my money, but from an organizational standpoint if it didn’t work out you literally f’d yourself. 

I would’ve did 3 and if that didn’t get him oh well. 

just want to make sure that’s understood. Go look at the posts too if you want. I never advocated to guarantee the entire deal

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The last month has honestly been eye opening. 

I used to really love watching this team play.  Excited for every game, even when we awful.  Always hopeful for what we were building, etc.  

Last year was one of the funnest years of football ever. 

I haven’t watched a full game in a month.  When we went 1-31 I watched nearly every snap.  

I just realized I don’t need this shtty team led by a sexual predator taking up 3 hours of my Sundays indefinitely.  I’ll watch and if I’m entertained and enjoying it then I’ll continue.  More of this same nonsense?  Probably won’t make it to halftime this week again either.  Fire the best coach we’ve had in decades because he can’t win with a washed pervert?  Idk man, not seeing the upside in any of this.

This is me in a nutshell. The past Sunday was absolutely beautiful weather. I had no intention of watching the Browns. I have very special friends that have helped me through rough times. It wasn’t @MWil23 that broke me, evidently like he broke you. It was this latest accusation that we just heard of. This one sounded like an actual rape. Again all the other accusations were serious enough for sure. Dude is at minimum an idiot that should have a restraining order for all women that exist on this planet. So I’ve checked out on this moron. Sounds like he’s checked out too. Word on the street is he hasn’t put in the work. It’s hard not to believe it.

So will I watch? Nope. But I will be watching the Buckeyes. I will be watching the Cavaliers. By the way now would be a good time to jump on the basketball Cleveland Cavaliers bandwagon. I have a feeling they are going to be a fun watch this year. The NBA is somewhat weak and we have some players that are embracing the lost form of a team game. And I love our new coach. He seems to be embracing an analytical approach with practical real world approach. And just a guess but my boy Evan Mobley is going to be a break out player. Oh and of course the Windians!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

This is me in a nutshell. The past Sunday was absolutely beautiful weather. I had no intention of watching the Browns. I have very special friends that have helped me through rough times. It wasn’t @MWil23 that broke me, evidently like he broke you. It was this latest accusation that we just heard of. This one sounded like an actual rape. Again all the other accusations were serious enough for sure. Dude is at minimum an idiot that should have a restraining order for all women that exist on this planet. So I’ve checked out on this moron. Sounds like he’s checked out too. Word on the street is he hasn’t put in the work. It’s hard not to believe it.

So will I watch? Nope. But I will be watching the Buckeyes. I will be watching the Cavaliers. By the way now would be a good time to jump on the basketball Cleveland Cavaliers bandwagon. I have a feeling they are going to be a fun watch this year. The NBA is somewhat weak and we have some players that are embracing the lost form of a team game. And I love our new coach. He seems to be embracing an analytical approach with practical real world approach. And just a guess but my boy Evan Mobley is going to be a break out player. Oh and of course the Windians!

The other patterns of accusations are more than enough for this entire organization to identify this guy as a sexual predator. It didn’t take the latest one for me. One accusation in the celebrity world is a big deal despite what sometimes occurs as a money grab. Dozens of them is a clear pattern where there should be no benefit of the doubt. He is a sexual deviant and should not even be a free man. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

The other patterns of accusations are more than enough for this entire organization to identify this guy as a sexual predator. It didn’t take the latest one for me. One accusation in the celebrity world is a big deal despite what sometimes occurs as a money grab. Dozens of them is a clear pattern where there should be no benefit of the doubt. He is a sexual deviant and should not even be a free man. 

Yup: lock him and Puffy Combs up together and let them rot

• Like 1