Week 1 @ Philadelphia Eagles in Brazil Leadup and Countdown

1 minute ago, StatKing said:

Well we are probably going to be watching Malik Willis start for at least a month. Best case scenario is a high ankle sprain, and a month is being generous. 

no dude that's not going to happen.  Love tweeked a bit but was walking off pretty strong.  If he misses time it will be one week max. my bet is he'll be starting next week.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scoremore said:

no dude that's not going to happen.  Love tweeked a bit but was walking off pretty strong.  If he misses time it will be one week max. my bet is he'll be starting next week.  

He literally had two guys holding him up what were you guys watching? When you twist your ankle really bad it's called a sprain.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

You're dreaming.

Yeah, I mean obviously we're going to have to get the medical report before we know anything, but it seemed less serious than Rodgers's 2018 knee injury was.

Worst is he probably misses 1 week, if our medical staff is really overbearing.  But I really think he's going to try and ice it and be back out there.

• Like 1

Just now, StatKing said:

He literally had two guys holding him up what were you guys watching? When you twist your ankle really bad it's called a sprain.

He's a QB he can play on a sprained ankle.  Farve did and so did Rodgers.  He'll lose some mobility but can still play.  If it was a serious injury they would have carted him off.  

• Like 1

Just now, LLcheesehead12 said:

Yeah, I mean obviously we're going to have to get the medical report before we know anything, but it seemed less serious than Rodgers's 2018 knee injury was.

Worst is he probably misses 1 week, if our medical staff is really overbearing.  But I really think he's going to try and ice it and be back out there.

Let's be honest, Rodgers played that one up big time. He wasn't writhing on the ground in pain for no reason.

1 minute ago, Scoremore said:

He's a QB he can play on a sprained ankle.  Farve did and so did Rodgers.  He'll lose some mobility but can still play.  If it was a serious injury they would have carted him off.  

He's a much better poster when you put him on ignore. It's like you don't even know he's there until somebody quotes him! 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

The gay announcer with the stupid toupee can **** off too, while we're at it.

Told my bro look at that horrid toupe...he couldn't see it.  Don't get it pretty obvious to me.  Dude well he wasn't a dude he was a soy boy...guess the need to be inclusive down in Brazil too.  Oh great more political adds.  Man I hate living in a battleground state.  Have to listen to this crap for 2 more months?  ughhh....