Week 1 @ Philadelphia Eagles in Brazil Leadup and Countdown

Just now, Scoremore said:

He's a QB he can play on a sprained ankle.  Farve did and so did Rodgers.  He'll lose some mobility but can still play.  If it was a serious injury they would have carted him off.  

Rodgers never sprained his ankle and Favre played in an era where players were so doped up on opiates they couldn't feel any pain. A high ankle sprain is serious dude, he won't be walking on it later I can for damn sure guarantee that.

5 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Yeah, I mean obviously we're going to have to get the medical report before we know anything, but it seemed less serious than Rodgers's 2018 knee injury was.

Worst is he probably misses 1 week, if our medical staff is really overbearing.  But I really think he's going to try and ice it and be back out there.

We dont play Indy for 9 days.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StatKing said:

Let's be honest, Rodgers played that one up big time. He wasn't writhing on the ground in pain for no reason.

Uhh Rodgers actually did ride a cart off the field and was in a brace the following few weeks.

While maybe Love just wasn't taken to the locker room because the game was almost over, there usually would be way more medical personnel on the sidelines if he was seriously down for the count.

Bottom line, I'm pretty sure you're not a doctor anyway so yeah ... Think I'll wait until the real diagnosis comes up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Didn't Rodgers fracture one of his bones? We are talking about against Chicago, right?

That's what he says. If I remember correctly it was always listed as a calf strain. In 2014 and 2018.

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

Didn't Rodgers fracture one of his bones? We are talking about against Chicago, right?

You can say a lot of stuff about Rodgers, but I'm not going to sit here and question his toughness. From the shoulder, the calf, the collar bone x 2 and so fourth. 

4 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Somebody has got to get Love to quit throwing the damn ball off his back foot. 

His mechanics were terrible tonight. Just awful. 

I really think he was slipping just a ton and the cramping. Couldnt get onto the balls of his feet.

Lets hope it was mostly a one off.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Told my bro look at that horrid toupe...he couldn't see it.  Don't get it pretty obvious to me.  Dude well he wasn't a dude he was a soy boy...guess the need to be inclusive down in Brazil too.  Oh great more political adds.  Man I hate living in a battleground state.  Have to listen to this crap for 2 more months?  ughhh....

Dude, I get Missouri and Illinois ads!

The guy's hairline was a straight line.  Completely fake.  Speaking as a bald guy, just let it go, man.  Shave it off.  Dungy and the guy in studio do it.  You will be fine.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Uhh Rodgers actually did ride a cart off the field and was in a brace the following few weeks.

While maybe Love just wasn't taken to the locker room because the game was almost over, there usually would be way more medical personnel on the sidelines if he was seriously down for the count.

Bottom line, I'm pretty sure you're not a doctor anyway so yeah ... Think I'll wait until the real diagnosis comes up.

Do you need to be a doctor to know that a human ankle doesn't turn at a 90 degree angle?

Edited by StatKing

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Yes his knee and he actually did ride off the field in the cart in that one.  Love definitely was in pain, but it definitely was not as serious as Rodgers 2018.