Week 1 @ Philadelphia Eagles in Brazil Leadup and Countdown

23 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Also excited to see if Love has progressed.

I think it would be highly unlikely he continues his 2nd half hot streak through the whole current season.  I think we'll see a few more of the issues from first half of the year mixed in with the stellar play of the 2nd half.
e.g. wishful thinking INTs, not knowing where receivers are gonna be

Might seem like a regression to fans, and it technically is, but if he plays like 2nd half last year he'd probably be runaway MVP, which I don't expect.  I'm hoping for growth in the checkdown/scramble department and the no-huddle/clock management/LOS department.  Then next year it all comes together.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Macc_Aviv said:

Landed in São Paulo yesterday morning and all the customs officials were talking about the number of people coming in for the game. Seems like there's gonna be a lot of Packers fans in the arena on Friday.

Good to know Football Future's isn't on the banned list from the Brazilian government. 

Edited by Old Guy
  • Like 1

It is very funny that nobody traveling to the game can tweet about it because Twitter refused to ban 7 whole accounts who were breaking Brazilian Law, and instead decided to have a huge tantrum about it.  Mind you, Twitter regularly does this for other countries (Turkey, India, Germany, Japan, etc.)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Brat&Beer said:

The Packers have landed!

Great!!! Now they can be tucked away safely in their hotel rooms for the next few days and order in some Brazilian room.service...if you know what I mean....

6 hours ago, skibrett15 said:

I think it would be highly unlikely he continues his 2nd half hot streak through the whole current season.  I think we'll see a few more of the issues from first half of the year mixed in with the stellar play of the 2nd half.
e.g. wishful thinking INTs, not knowing where receivers are gonna be

Might seem like a regression to fans, and it technically is, but if he plays like 2nd half last year he'd probably be runaway MVP, which I don't expect.  I'm hoping for growth in the checkdown/scramble department and the no-huddle/clock management/LOS department.  Then next year it all comes together.

Disagree .. why do you think he regresses?  His wr's and te's have another year under their belt with more practices and learning.  Get the running game going and go with the open guy just like the last 1/2 of the year..no reason it can't happen.  It's more on the defense to show their mettle than Love being the point of contention.  I don't think anybody has to wait until next year to see this team shine. 

6 hours ago, Macc_Aviv said:

Landed in São Paulo yesterday morning and all the customs officials were talking about the number of people coming in for the game. Seems like there's gonna be a lot of Packers fans in the arena on Friday.

Isso! Torcer pelos campeões e Vai Packers Vai!