Titans trade for Ernest Jones IV

titans0021

This might be one of, if not the best move we have made all offseason. Jones is an absolute animal. Fills the biggest hole on the team for a 5th round pick. Ran is the freaking man. Jon Robinson can go to hell. 

one thing to note is that assuming ernest jones gets a long-term deal here as part of the trade, kenneth murray is on a 2-year deal that i'm pretty sure we can get out of after one year and save some money. their plan moving forward might be to hope that someone between gray, campbell, and williams steps up to be able to play capably beside jones and then offload murray after one year.

Really nice pick up guys.. He was huge for us. A stud McMuffin. He’s a great blitzer and is still super young. Apparently he was having some knee issues in camp. But he’s never been injury prone or anything. He’s super fast, tackles well and has a high IQ. There’s no weakness in his game imo. He’s been our best MLB since Witherspoon. You’re gonna love him in TN. Starter for the next 10 years. Wish he would have retired a Ram. He played amazing for us in that Super Bowl run. Best of luck to him .

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Really nice pick up guys.. He was huge for us. A stud McMuffin. He’s a great blitzer and is still super young. Apparently he was having some knee issues in camp. But he’s never been injury prone or anything. He’s super fast, tackles well and has a high IQ. There’s no weakness in his game imo. He’s been our best MLB since Witherspoon. You’re gonna love him in TN. Starter for the next 10 years. Wish he would have retired a Ram. He played amazing for us in that Super Bowl run. Best of luck to him .

He has stood out in every Rams game I've watched over the last 2+ years. Dude is a beast. 

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Unfortunately that's a fake account. 

Is it? I figured with the lack of activity and it being followed by Kuharsky, Glennon, Adam Caplan and Ryan Callahan(he's a Vols reporter for 24/7, but figured it gave some form of legitimacy to it lol) it might have a chance of being real, but obviously that doesn't guarantee anything.

I was typing up this whole thing about the revamped defense and the HUGE hole in it was ILB and BOOM. And right before the season starts? This is new lol

Srs filling that up and my god the starting unit looks pretty wild. SO excited. Tho I do think it takes them a few weeks to really lock in as a whole

19 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Is it? I figured with the lack of activity and it being followed by Kuharsky, Glennon, Adam Caplan and Ryan Callahan(he's a Vols reporter for 24/7, but figured it gave some form of legitimacy to it lol) it might have a chance of being real, but obviously that doesn't guarantee anything.

The real account. He hasn't tweeted since 2021. 

I remember him saying something like he quit social media once he got the GM job. 

• Like 1