49ers and WR Brandon Aiyuk Agree to a 4 year 120M Deal, 76M Guaranteed

5 minutes ago, adamq said:

🙄 well welcome back, now go win 

I posted this in the NFL News section but I don't totally buy this. The team fed this to Schefty just so the public can see this was not their fault and that they did not give in to Aiyuk as they did to Bosa last season. 

But I doubt Aiyuk got everything he wanted either.  

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, John232 said:

Sorry what is Ryan Williams trying to say? 

ryan is saying its not the same contract that they offered last month and its the 49ers trying to save face.

is how i read it

Edited by Gravity
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, John232 said:

Sorry what is Ryan Williams trying to say? 

Schefter's report is incorrect and that he's publishing lies being pushed by the front office trying to save face. Kawakami was right.

6 minutes ago, typecast said:

Schefter's report is incorrect and that he's publishing lies being pushed by the front office trying to save face. Kawakami was right.

Are you familiar with confirmation bias? You seem like you are really interested in the side of the story that makes you right.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

Are you familiar with confirmation bias? You seem like you are really interested in the side of the story that makes you right.  

Aiyuk's agent refuted schefter's claim. That isnt confirmation bias. That is the more reliable source. Schefter is reliable but he is getting 2nd hand information. Aiyuk's agent is a primary source. 

Considering that narrative fits with what Kawakami said a few days ago, the shoe fits. 

Watch us trade BA next year. Need to see the details and if the signing bonus is low enough, it will mean there is a good chance he gets traded. Big signing bonus, no shot. 

Hope this doesnt mean the end of deebo